My posts

as I was just saying to fly, I think the on-topic should have been nullified for that thread because the person didn't even post their own voice to start the thread...that's an F in thread making 101

LOL. I think the Blues may get into the playoff this season, but barring the unfortunate, I think they will be a Stanley Cup contender in three

I bleed Blue. John Davidson has turned out to be a great GM, and Andy Murray was a good choice for coach. Glad Al MacGinnis stayed with the organization

Me two. Or too. Or to. I am illiterate.

I wonder, in Star Trek they use a pattern buffer in the transporter to make certain the molecules get put back in the correct places. So, why don't they use it to restore lost limbs or even life forever. If they kept a pattern buffer reading from say your 20's, couldn't they transport you and use the older one to restore your youth?

Me two. Or too. Or to. I am illiterate.

I wonder, in Star Trek they use a pattern buffer in the transporter to make certain the molecules get put back in the correct places. So, why don't they use it to restore lost limbs or even life forever. If they kept a pattern buffer reading from say your 20's, couldn't they transport you and use the older one to restore your youth?

How often did you see amputees on star trek? :thrawn: