my new favourite habit

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
it seems that every bar or club or dive that i go out to these days, it always has someone taking countless pictures of themselves with someone else. generally, this wouldn't bother me, but when i was a member of social networking sites i actually remember people having folders with the location, followed by the date, so as not to get them mixed up with some other time they were in the same place, meeting the same people..

what is the ethos behind this? "look! i am outside and this person can corroborate this statement as they are also present in this place at this date and time" or "look how many people will pose with me in a photograph". i don't mind the odd one, if you don't see the person each and every week. but 300? new folders?

this is why my new habit is getting into as many of these photos and ruining as many of them as i possibly can. my count on saturday was 6.

i have a feeling since the rest of you are misanthropes that you get up to the same sort of crap, is there any other things you hate in the social networking age?

I hate it also. My facebook is mostly just pics of my kid and shit. The pics of me are mostly posted by the missus.

I hate it also. My facebook is mostly just pics of my kid and shit. The pics of me are mostly posted by the missus.

see that's totally fine, it's the whole "Here I am with CRAZY BILL FROM ACCOUNTS LOL" that bothers me.

I do not partake either...I have a myspace account but it's just to scope out chicks pages I meet/date...there is nothing on my page

Up here there is some douchebag who goes to all the bars and take pics with the pretty girls. Then he puts them up on his myspace with the tag "I rolled with Stew" on all of them

It's really kind of sad.

That sounds like the sort of shit I despise

for me, taking a camera with me on a night out is asking for it to be lost

So, have you rolled with Stew?

Fuck no.

Let's see if this image works. Stew is in back.

14967858.4dd47f.jpg