My new car

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
This is the car I was thinking about towing with. Now I am not and just driving out to MN. I love this car, though. I feel really comfortable with it, and it is my first manual, so that's exciting.

Congrats dbzeag! It is so fun getting a new car and "falling in love" with it.
You will have to report how it does on the gas mileage on your road trip.

Also pics of you sprawled over the hood...topless are needed.

Congrats dbzeag! It is so fun getting a new car and "falling in love" with it.
You will have to report how it does on the gas mileage on your road trip.

Also pics of you sprawled over the hood...topless are needed.

Um ok. :confused:

Sheesh...I was being funny. I know that is not a car a person would take a picture sprawled out on the hood on....nor would anyone normally ask a gay man to take such pictures.....

My goodness. I guess I just do not post enough here for you to get my jests and attempts at making people chuckle and smile.

Last edited:
Sheesh...I was being funny. I know that is not a car a person would take a picture sprawled out on the hood on....nor would anyone normally ask a gay man to take such pictures.....

My goodness. I guess I just do not post enough here for you to get my jests and attempts at making people chuckle and smile.

apology not accepted until you pose topless on DBZ's car. and take pics. :drool:

Hey dave, I've never driven a manual. is it hard to learn?

oh hehe, I thought you thought I was a girl. Of course I will pose topless for you :heart:

apology not accepted until you pose topless on DBZ's car. and take pics. :drool:

Hey dave, I've never driven a manual. is it hard to learn?

I drove chim's manual Kia off and on for a while before I got the Fit, so it wan't bad. Stalled it 6 times so far since I have had it. It's not that hard to learn to drive it. It is hard to learn to drive it smoothless and driving for longevity (of clutch mainly).

Once summer back in college my car died and a friend loaned me a spare car they had for the summer. It was a little manual Fiat. It felt like you were driving a go cart. It was hilly where I lived and after you got the car going fast you could just pop it in neutral and go miles up and down the hills. Awesome gas mileage.

Can I ask how much?

$17300 OTD. This car is very hot in the area. They stay on the dealer lots for about 3 days. You pay MSRP (just like more Honda and Toyota in the Cleveland area) or you go home. The MSRP was only $575 more than invoice, so it wasn't too bad.