Tampa My neighbor is a drunken vaginal penetration

Is it more of an itch or a tickle? Who doesn't like a little bum tickle every now and then?

Can you elaborate on the seal mechanism of the 4 porter?

External sealing will be achieved with silicone o-rings lightly lubricated with vegetable oil, and a standard hipstrap.

Internal sealing will be achieved via 4 oversized titanium butterfly valves, driven by mini-pneumatic drives, and controlled by microprocessor that will connect to any PC via 802.11n.
The software is still sketchy, and there have been a few losses of...uh...cargo but its getting worked out.

It's like having a rectal itch while being a double hand amputee. Can't really scratch it out with wrist nub.

well then that whole a2a mechanism they're all talking about would come in quite handy, wouldn't it?

nyuk nyuk

more like

attachment.php

BYE

attachment.php

am i rite?

• Gravy
Reactions: 3 people
External sealing will be achieved with silicone o-rings lightly lubricated with vegetable oil, and a standard hipstrap.

Internal sealing will be achieved via 4 oversized titanium butterfly valves, driven by mini-pneumatic drives, and controlled by microprocessor that will connect to any PC via 802.11n.
The software is still sketchy, and there have been a few losses of...uh...cargo but its getting worked out.

I bet we could even get an android app to control it, maybe even one for winmobile
Iphone apps can suck it.

i've actually called the city on one of my neighbors twice. once for unmowed lawn, and once for when a tree fell in her driveway after it rained... a week later the city ended up removing the tree and charging her some stupid amount. guy at the city told me she was super pissed about that... :D

that's not me being a meddling neighbor though, that's me getting even with the bitch next door since she called the city on us like 2 days after we moved in cause our grass was a foot high. she was all about her yard back then, but after a divorce or something she became a worthless POS shuttin so it was time to get some payback. i've been out for her for the past 5 years.