My kid just said the funniest thing.

SpangeMonkee said:
you know it.

A friend of ours just had a baby a month ago and named him Aiden Elijah.

If our next one is a girl it will be Natalee something, and a boy, Kyler Richard.

Here is my CareBear

bear_sinning.jpg

you know, b_sinning? you could probably do very well with a line of vicious care bears. these days, anything goes. maybe you could make 'em into vicious rabbits instead. or possums.

Thorn Bird said:
you know, b_sinning? you could probably do very well with a line of vicious care bears. these days, anything goes. maybe you could make 'em into vicious rabbits instead. or possums.

I was thinking that before except you'd probably get sued before you could even sell one. Toy companies don't play around.

Call them Don't Care Bears.

Have ones like Bad Luck Bear, Hate-a-lot Bear, No Funshine Bear, and then do their urban Carebear cousins that live in the Grumpy ghetto. Creakhead Lion etc.

b_sinning said:
I was thinking that before except you'd probably get sued before you could even sell one. Toy companies don't play around.

Call them Don't Care Bears.

Have ones like Bad Luck Bear, Hate-a-lot Bear, No Funshine Bear, and then do their urban Carebear cousins that live in the Grumpy ghetto. Creakhead Lion etc.

whoa. you know that the care bear line has a lion in it. i'm impressed.

and that's why you'd use possums, and maybe stamp not the tummies but the feet or ass or something. call 'em awesome possums.

Thorn Bird said:
whoa. you know that the care bear line has a lion in it. i'm impressed.

and that's why you'd use possums, and maybe stamp not the tummies but the feet or ass or something. call 'em awesome possums.

I have a son that's almost 4 and my niece that is 4 loves them too. I've dreamed of being stuck in the forest of feelings. Stepped in some Lotsa Heart Elephant poo.

b_sinning said:
I have a son that's almost 4 and my niece that is 4 loves them too. I've dreamed of being stuck in the forest of feelings. Stepped in some Lotsa Heart Elephant poo.

i hope you were trippin'!!

b_sinning said:
Dozed off on the couch next to my son while he was watching it.

:fly: i'm sure i'll be there soon. we already have a care bear video. send me all yours when you're done with 'em.