My date yesterday

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I want to thank fly for a special day. My emotions haven't run so hot since John Ashcroft did the let the eagle soar song for karaoke.

We warmed up with some pics of the Vegas trip. Zac commented on how deep the canyon was and how even that little river was able to incur such a hefty amount of penetration.

Then we segued into a couple games of Madden and a round of Fight Night. I could almost taste the perspiration. During this, Jack, the beagle rescue guy, absconded with Montana, to whom I had just established an emotional bond, and headed for a hopeful adoptive family.

Luckily, for the ensured happiness of Zac's Sunday evening, Jack returned with Montana. It seems the husband, oddly enough, put the kabash on another dog.

Finally Zac and I put the top down and headed to BW3 for some trivia and wings. We arrived on question 13 of 15 to which Zac responded with a crushing victory. I proved to be the endurance champ, however, with 2 full game victories.

I dropped him off and thanked him and he said fuck you. Men are all the same.

I want to thank fly for a special day. My emotions haven't run so hot since John Ashcroft did the let the eagle soar song for karaoke.

We warmed up with some pics of the Vegas trip. Zac commented on how deep the canyon was and how even that little river was able to incur such a hefty amount of penetration.

Then we segued into a couple games of Madden and a round of Fight Night. I could almost taste the perspiration. During this, Jack, the beagle rescue guy, absconded with Montana, to whom I had just established an emotional bond, and headed for a hopeful adoptive family.

Luckily, for the ensured happiness of Zac's Sunday evening, Jack returned with Montana. It seems the husband, oddly enough, put the kabash on another dog.

Finally Zac and I put the top down and headed to BW3 for some trivia and wings. We arrived on question 13 of 15 to which Zac responded with a crushing victory. I proved to be the endurance champ, however, with 2 full game victories.

I dropped him off and thanked him and he said fuck you. Men are all the same.

--Stan

P.S. We can be together too.