muscle spasms

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
So I've been layed up in bed for two days with a sharp searing pain in my right shoulder. It started as a stab in one place and grew into a general burning up my neck, finally I started feeling sharp pain under my right breast in my ribs everytime I took a breath.

I saw my doctor today and she gave me 4 shots of cortizone in the right shoulder/back area, and one shot of a pain killer in my left shoulder.

Now I'm sitting here high on muscle relaxers and percocet with an ice pack on my shoulder and I am STILL IN PAIN!!!

What do you guys know about cortizone? I know it's and anti-infalmmatory, but when is it going to kick in, why do the stick areas feel so damn tender, and am I going to become severely dependent on this shit like the high school football players in the movies?

I did this playing hockey once. Skate slid to the left, got checked to the right, mashed a nerve somewhere in my back. Hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.

That is to say, I think you have a pinched nerve in there somewhere. Probably from fucking the crap out of that hobo.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I did this playing hockey once. Skate slid to the left, got checked to the right, mashed a nerve somewhere in my back. Hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.

That is to say, I think you have a pinched nerve in there somewhere. Probably from fucking the crap out of that hobo.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'd call you mildy smelly and a bit unclean, but not a hobo.

I dunno, but iirc, when my mom's gotten cort shots before it's taken a good day or so for her to really feel the effects. It's a pretty painful shot isn't it?

bast_imret said:
I dunno, but iirc, when my mom's gotten cort shots before it's taken a good day or so for her to really feel the effects. It's a pretty painful shot isn't it?

doc said it would take 24 hours to feel the effects...I called in tomorrow. and yes, very painful shots - it better all be worth it

bast_imret said:
my mom gets them every so often for her tennis elbow. The crazy thing is, SHE DOESN'T PLAY TENNIS!!!1 :omy:

I have tennis elbow and I don't play tennis, come to think of it I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the wrist on the same arm. I better switch up for a while.

ERage said:
I have tennis elbow and I don't play tennis, come to think of it I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the wrist on the same arm. I better switch up for a while.

That's some aggressive fapping there.