MSPAINT what Christmas means to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

:heart::heart::heart:

i just got it. thorn is holding a mastercard.

i feel your pain. i'm finally getting the medical bills in the mail.

Last edited:
:fly: :eek:

every year i say i'm not going to let it get so crazy. every year. and yet every year there seems to be more and more to add to the crazy list. and i baked for spangelet's school, which took me more than the usual six baking hours, and i never got around to baking for spange's work/vanpool and neighbors. and i never got to knit the scarf i wanted to give spangelet's friend. :( i started before december, too. now i'm dying for a break and trying to enjoy SOMETHING of the season and it's almost over. i really need to figure out how to do this more efficiently. :(

:fly: :eek:

every year i say i'm not going to let it get so crazy. every year. and yet every year there seems to be more and more to add to the crazy list. and i baked for spangelet's school, which took me more than the usual six baking hours, and i never got around to baking for spange's work/vanpool and neighbors. and i never got to knit the scarf i wanted to give spangelet's friend. :( i started before december, too. now i'm dying for a break and trying to enjoy SOMETHING of the season and it's almost over. i really need to figure out how to do this more efficiently. :(

Do what I do : start making your list in July and figure out what you're buying between then and halloween. Buy all your shit before Thanksgiving. Makes December very calm.

Do what I do : start making your list in July and figure out what you're buying between then and halloween. Buy all your shit before Thanksgiving. Makes December very calm.

Plus it prevents the people from trying to return your gifts since it is WAY past thirty days.

Unless they are tricky and are able to get an exchange in there at a random store. :lol:

Plus it prevents the people from trying to return your gifts since it is WAY past thirty days.

Unless they are tricky and are able to get an exchange in there at a random store. :lol:

there's also the strong possibility they think you are regifting if they figure out how long ago it was bought :fly:

Thorn, give me a call, I'll let you know how to just not do anything extra. It makes for a calm December. I didn't bake goodies at all, and only bought 3 presents per kid.

picture.php

Generally. I'm good all year so I may as well puke my guts up at Christmas, it goes by quicker that way.
unclear what "buckfart" is, but for the rest I'm guessing marijuana, e, an envelope containing mysterious white powder. does that mean you get really screwed up with deer hunting bait and generic drugs then mail a "surprise" to parliament?

The problem with buying presents in advance is that you always end up buying too many presents. If I buy them in the summer, I buy just as much in the winter, so everyone gets double presents.

You must like people more than I do. I never have that problem.

unclear what "buckfart" is, but for the rest I'm guessing marijuana, e, an envelope containing mysterious white powder. does that mean you get really screwed up with deer hunting bait and generic drugs then mail a "surprise" to parliament?

I thought he liked hockey (Maple Leafs), letters to Tom Daschle, malt liquor, and Ghostbusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.