NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so bad it's great!
most people shorten it to the world is a beautiful place, or further to twiabp but that just makes me think of ibwip which is short for it burns when I pee (username of @eileenbunny 's husband) and I'd prefer a UTI to listening to that band (so boring) so it's apt

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Name sounds familiar, but I honestly can't think of a single song of theirs
no worries, I just figured if anyone here did it'd be you. that pretty much sums them up for me, though, like I'm aware of them and I don't hate them, but nothing in particular stands out to me. you should check out Old Wounds, though, if you're ever in the checking stuff out mood.

edit: check out La Armada too

Last edited:
Some of their more famous songs

I'm so happy I could cut myself
My colorful world of black
I need to make cancer my friend
Harambe, my Harambe
As the blood drips from wrist to lips

and many many more
:lol:

Is ok to like stuff other than Ivy League hip hop or Scandinavian speed metal over here?

most people shorten it to the world is a beautiful place, or further to twiabp but that just makes me think of ibwip which is short for it burns when I pee (username of @eileenbunny 's husband) and I'd prefer a UTI to listening to that band (so boring) so it's apt

It is a shame we can't get that cleared up for him though.

I'm appalled someone named their band the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die. What kind of stupid bs is that? I'm not even going to listen to their music for myself and see if it's good. They have already been judged. I know people say don't judge a book by blah blah blah. TOO BAD. I ALREADY FUCKING DID. First impressions are important after all.

Idiocracy was made as a comedy movie, but it's turning into a documentary day by day.

idiocracy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.