Hawt Movies you are excited about

Not sure what's sadder. The fact that you're going to pass just because it's a story based on the Bible, or the fact that you didn't even know Noah came from the Bible.
I have absolutely no idea what the movie is about. And fuck the Bible, I hate that shit.

I have absolutely no idea what the movie is about. And fuck the Bible, I hate that shit.

Hate on something you know nothing about and you claim Christians are close-minded?

And it's about the flood and Noah building the ark. There's a lot of artistic additions to the story for the movie from what I understand. (Haven't seen the movie)

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Hate on something you know nothing about and you claim Christians are close-minded?

And it's about the flood and Noah building the ark. There's a lot of artistic additions to the story for the movie from what I understand. (Haven't seen the movie)

Who says I know nothing about the Bible? Other than you?

Other than God and Jesus, the next two biggest names are Moses and Noah. It was a fair assumption to make.

We must be talking about different movies. I thought people were saying The Grey was based on the Bible.

You speak for the Catholic Church now? I know a lot of Catholics who were excited to see the movie, but most of them came away disappointed.
No.

You realize the Church/various priests have blogs and shit now right?

Well they got Noah's name right. And he was on a boat. That's about it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
20140703.png