Hawt Movies you are excited about

Abducted in plain sight.
What the absolute hell. Has anyone else seen this? It's absolutely mental. Terryfying that it's real. It has everything, it's such a sad tale but it's hard not to find it funny. Strong 9/10 on the crazy scale.

Abducted in plain sight.
What the absolute hell. Has anyone else seen this? It's absolutely mental. Terryfying that it's real. It has everything, it's such a sad tale but it's hard not to find it funny. Strong 9/10 on the crazy scale.
it's on my list of shit I've been meaning to watch but I haven't managed to yet, but I've heard A Lot about it in the past week or so

Abducted in plain sight.
Lol yes. I was telling my husband about it and he was cracking up but also horrified.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

taken a small movie break while I focus on schoolwork but I might have to pull one up today and get back on track
Same here with the school. Damn I miss TV in general. The bright side for me though is I can drink beer in the middle of my history lecture cause I'm completely online. I probably could spare the time for it if I didn't hang out here so much. Well anyway, on to chapter 4 (Growth, Diversity, and Conflict 1720-1763)

BTW, a movie I'm excited about right now is The Patriot. Man, that movie hits me in the feels and I can't stop thinking about it right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
was feeling sick last night so I took the night off and watched annihilation. great movie. really great movie.

had planned to keep up with french film february but all the movies I had downloaded were not agreeing with their subtitle tracks and it got annoying. I just wanted to sit back and watch something, not troubleshoot srt files.

started buster's mal heart as well but about a half hour in I realized I was gonna be too tired to finish it and went to bed. it wasn't grabbing me that early anyway.

was feeling sick last night so I took the night off and watched annihilation. great movie. really great movie.

had planned to keep up with french film february but all the movies I had downloaded were not agreeing with their subtitle tracks and it got annoying. I just wanted to sit back and watch something, not troubleshoot srt files.

started buster's mal heart as well but about a half hour in I realized I was gonna be too tired to finish it and went to bed. it wasn't grabbing me that early anyway.
Oh my man definitely I'm disappointed. I thought you were such a super intellectual that you were fluent in French and it was just like eating candy to you to watch a French movie in French. So disappointed LOL

Oh my man definitely I'm disappointed. I thought you were such a super intellectual that you were fluent in French and it was just like eating candy to you to watch a French movie in French. So disappointed LOL

watching french new wave on expert mode wasn't my idea of a relaxing night in.

Speaking of French. I saw the uncut version (French release) of Leon the Professional. Didn't think they could up the creepy pedophile-ness but, yeah they did.

I had this on my list because I hadn't seen it yet but this does....not....make me want to watch it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings