Hawt Movies you are excited about

I dont need superman to be dark and gritty. Superman is superman, he's the dude who is never ever wrong, and always does the right thing, and saves the day and is never conflicted about it.

Stop fucking with superman. Do not want.

I dont need superman to be dark and gritty. Superman is superman, he's the dude who is never ever wrong, and always does the right thing, and saves the day and is never conflicted about it.

Since when wasn't there conflict in Superman about his decisions?

I'll have to reserve judgement until I actually see that.
You haven't seen The Iron Giant?
Jeebus.
Your son will love it for sure.

Captain America is also a dude who is never ever wrong, always saves the day, and is never conflicted.
Except for the times when neither of them do.

You know why most people stop reading comics or don't like starting a TV series in the middle of it?
Because they get boring when you know that the main character is going to always survive.

Since when wasn't there conflict in Superman about his decisions?

personal opinion, thats all. Superman is the ultimate good guy, i want him to stay that way :(

It was ok to make batman dark, batman was always dark.

You haven't seen The Iron Giant?
Jeebus.
Your son will love it for sure.

Captain America is also a dude who is never ever wrong, always saves the day, and is never conflicted.
Except for the times when neither of them do.

You know why most people stop reading comics or don't like starting a TV series in the middle of it?
Because they get boring when you know that the main character is going to always survive.

concur on capt america, and i loved how they portrayed him in the movie and in the avengers.

personal opinion, thats all. Superman is the ultimate good guy, i want him to stay that way :(

It was ok to make batman dark, batman was always dark.

Just saying, in the comics as well as in the first set of movies, he was conflicted about what he was going to do.

Turning back time by rotating the earth the opposite direction is not the right thing to do ;)

Just saying, in the comics as well as in the first set of movies, he was conflicted about what he was going to do.

Turning back time by rotating the earth the opposite direction is not the right thing to do ;)

true, he was conflicted there about using his powers for personal gain if i remember right. But he didnt harm anyone by doing that if i remember right, its been a long time.

It was not the right thing to do because it was stupid.
God that was a stupid sequence of events.
Supermans a glorified boy scout
Well, yeah.

true, he was conflicted there about using his powers for personal gain if i remember right. But he didnt harm anyone by doing that if i remember right, its been a long time.
Except for everyone downstream of the dam he let collapse so he could save Lois "Every-branch-on-the-ugly-tree" Lane.

He killed everyone in a dam collapse to save lois?

Well shit. fuck superman then.

Im sticking to my boyscout image of him in my head.

He killed everyone in a dam collapse to save lois?

Well shit. fuck superman then.

Im sticking to my boyscout image of him in my head.
If I remember correctly:
He goes back in time to prevent Lois from sinking into a crevice in the Earth (or falling from a plane, or something stupid that she always was doing). The reason he wasn't able to save Lois was that he was preventing a dam from collapsing. So, when he goes back in time to save Lois he neglects to save the dam.

internets say he turned time back far enough that he could save lois, and then go stop the dam.

internets say he turned time back far enough that he could save lois, and then go stop the dam.
The internets can say what it wants, but it doesn't show him doing that. It does show him going back in time and hanging out talking to Lois instead of doing anything else. Literally, instead of flying back to the dam he stands there and hangs out with Lois

Yes, I am excited about Planes. No, you cannot judge me for it.

Making plans to visit my best friend and we're gonna take his 5 year old son to go see it.

Just one question... More Human Than The Human is the theme song? Seriously Disney, WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be awesome

Wow, that looks cool!

There was one that came out a few years ago called Love, it was about an astronaut stuck in the space station while the earth went nuclear war, and he ended up being stuck there with no rescue
Only problem was they ignored the whole no gravity thing

Last edited by a moderator:
On the fence if Ender's Game is going to be a massive mistake, or if it will be worthy of the source material. Ben Kingsley seems to ruin things.