Motorcycle Jacket

Every time I see my best friend that I grew up with that is like a brother to me and that I don't get to see that often, my wife fusses at us to go ahead and hug because we won't unless she makes us. lol

Every time I see my best friend that I grew up with that is like a brother to me and that I don't get to see that often, my wife fusses at us to go ahead and hug because we won't unless she makes us. lol

You are to manly for me, I hug my friends all the time. They mean just as much to me as my family does so I dont really think about it, they are family.

Scene:

Jerry awakes Christmas morning, quite hungover from last night's festivities, to the faint scent of vomit in the air. He rolls over to take some pressure from his distended bladder and hears...

"Mornin', Jer...you're up pretty early. I love to watch you sleep. Rest a minute. I'll make you an omelet. There's something leather and tight under the tree for you. Try it on while I grab a quick smoke."

Jerry rubs the sleep from his eyes...

scroll down

wait for it

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT FOR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

4264754d0e928518.jpg

I shaved my head this morning so that picture looks crazy, lol

I'm pretty sure you don't get up early enough to engage in such a task; did you quit your job?

R.I.P. Mohawk. I will miss you even less than I will miss Evil Knievel.

i have considered shaving mine. or at least clippin it very high and tight.

Cy Sperling has another option.

I'm pretty sure you don't get up early enough to engage in such a task; did you quit your job?

R.I.P. Mohawk. I will miss you even less than I will miss Evil Knievel.

Actually the complete opposite...

I started working 10+ hours a day and am to tired to go out anymore. Thanksgiving eve was the last night I went out on a week night and thats only cause I didnt have to work the next day.

I only have 4 days off a month so my regular party life has been erased.

I suggest giving him a gift certificate to a local sport bike shop. That way he can find one that fits his frame/build .. they definately do not all fit alike.

I told him and showed him what I was planning on yesterday so that he can pick out his own. I am just paying for it;)