More fiction for Sarcasmo

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
With heaving breathes from this experience, where do I start?

The night I have always dreamt of happened. For years, my sexual experience was honing my wants and desires to a fine edge. I learned from all of my conquests what buttons to push and what buttons to tease to make the experience spiritual and memorable.

That is until I met Damon.

After he took me to his place, the fine dinner and shared bottle of wine were making me a bit frisky. Of course it helped that Damon was a Greek Adonis. When I saw him at the restaurant my heart skipped a beat as all of the blood at flowed to a different part of my body. Even through his fitted button-up and hip-hugging slacks I could see this man was built with great care and attention to detail. His eyes were bright like lighthouses over rich blue waters. His face gentle and soft but with a sense of poise and solidarity. Even something simple like his cute button nose looks like it was meticulously crafted and precisely grafted to his form to enhance the overall beauty.

As he led me up to his loft, I looked up at his ass through those designer pants. It was obvious that the designer used Damon as a model for his clothing because nothing could fit a human body as perfectly as those pants in the whole of existence. I felt my heart skip a beat again.

As we walked into his flat, he offered me a drink. I was so awestruck by the flat I only heard the second time he offered the drink. This looked like a designer penthouse in New York. Wonderful rich colors, beautiful textures, and everything neat and tidy. It looked just like the interior in a magazine NOT run my Martha Stewart. Gorgeous.

Wasting no time, he offered me a seat and started unbuttoning his what-seemed-to-be-painted-on shirt from the top.

"Just trying to get comfortable," he said as he sat down next to me.

That was all I needed. I wanted him right then and there. I started feverishly unbuttoning my shirt. He took the cue and started unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way. We pulled each other’s shirts down with haste. I started to undo Damon's belt and he pushed me away forcefully. He started to slowly undo my belt and gently started kissing me.

Every so often while nibbling on my lower lip and gently hovering over my quivering top lip, he slid his gentle but powerful hands under the waistband of my underwear. This sent me through the roof and I jumped up with a shocking sensation. Every time I did that, Damon settled me back down and continued the teasing torture.

He then slowly slid my pants down after they were finally unbuckled. He slowly kissed down my neck, slowly down my chest, concentrating on my left nipple. As soon as his delicate tongue grazed my erect nipple, I was sent to the moon again in sensation and again Damon had to gently force me down.

This continued until he had sufficiently worked on my left nipple. I was starting to perspire at this point. And then he started working on the right nipple.

By this time I was a mess. I couldn't take this teasing any longer and wanted to take Damon right there. Damon pushed me down against the couch again. Holding my chest down with his powerful hands, he worked his tongue down to my navel. This sent waves rushing through my body. I started to quiver all over. Damon then moved down and worked his tongue where his fingers had worked previously, on my underwear band.

At this point in time I was whimpering. These sensations were almost too much to bear. I had never felt anything like it, similar to a tickle but not nearly as offensive or crude.

At this time Damon could see a precum stain showing through my underwear.

"Well, we don't want that to stain, do we?" Damon suggested and with that slowly pulled my underwear off.

I motioned to get up and to return the favor but Damon wasn't having any of that. Immediately and forcefully he rolled me over on my stomach. The maneuver took me by surprise. My mind was already wandering because of the feelings Damon had just given me, but this really threw me for a loop.

Damon started at the small of my neck with his tongue. I gasped. I wasn't expecting that. After suckling for a little bit, Damon moved slowly but sensually down my back. After spending a fair bit of time at the small of my back, I was getting relaxed.

Then Damon did something I was not expecting.

He slowly worked down with his tongue at the top of my ass. I gasped loudly. His tongue moved down lower. Every so often he would kiss a cheek sensually while massaging the other. And every so often his tongue would lick a different area than before. When his tongue got close to my most sensitive region, I yelped.

"Relax, breathe deep," Damon prescribed. Then he resumed his oral exploration of my more sensitive region. Gently he spread my cheeks farther as he went deeper with his exploration.

My eyes rolled back inside my head deeply. I was in sheer ecstasy. This was a feeling I had never felt before and the more I relaxed, the more I enjoyed.

Damon started to lick from bottom to top, making sure to gently tickle my scrotum while hitting my hole to the small of my back. This move sent chills through my body. He did it again, and again the chills were too much and I gasped again.

He worked on my hole again with his tongue, but then I felt something else. I tried to turn around to see, but he gently pushed my head back into the pillow and told me again to relax. He started moving his finger to my hole. While he spread one cheek a bit, his tongue lubricated his finger and he pushed it in a little bit. A shock was sent through my whole body and I moaned. I grabbed for a pillow. Damon again requested I relaxed and I attempted to oblige.

He resumed his invasion with his finger, now a bit farther in. I was gritting my teeth and clenching to the pillow hard enough for the stitching to break. Damon then started to move his finger around inside me. Soon he discovered what his exploration was for, my prostate. As soon as his found what he was looking for, he pressed and massaged it. I yelped and jumped up, ripping his pillow. He pushed me back down, still massaging my insides with his finger. I was squirming like fish out of water as he pressed a bit harder on my sweet spot.

Then a wave of passion consumed my body as I started breathing heavily. I started to shake and quiver all over as wave after wave of sensation overcame my sweaty body. I screamed out in ecstasy as Damon kept pressing down and massaging. I continued to shake and quiver and hyperventilate every press Damon did. I begged Damon to stop as I couldn't take it anymore but he resisted my pleas and kept working on the job at hand. For what seemed like forever, Damon kept working my prostate and wave after wave of sensation filled my body.

Then as sudden as the passion started, Damon stopped, and I let out a huge exhale. I was still shaking as I laid there. A sweaty mess, Damon stood up to admire his work. After a few deep breaths, I slowly sat back up on the couch. Damon and I then noticed the giant mess on his designer couch I had left from the excitement. I have never cum as much before in all of my sexual escapades. Even Damon was astonished by the amount.

Quickly I apologized and told him I would pay for any damages or cleaning costs. He chuckled and reassured me not to worry about it. I slowly got up and started dressing again and Damon did the same.

He led me to the front door as I was still in shock at just what happened and how he made me feel. As I walked through the door he just hinted, "Imagine what we will be doing tomorrow night!"

And with that he closed the door.

I couldn't imagine anything more mind-blowing or stimulating than what just happened, but I was getting excited again just thinking about the possibilities.

picture.php

I can't even read this after the pictures I saw yesterday.

I need to go watch more girl-on-girl to cleanse....