Monday Breakfast thread

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Breakfast thread.

What are you eating? I'm eating Country Fried Steak and Biscuits and Gravy from Cracker Barrel.

and for those that will yell at me for making a thread, dont. I'm sun burned too :(

i am taking the next couple weeks off, starting with today. my breakfast is sierra nevada pale ale. i just opened #3.

thrawn said:
i am taking the next couple weeks off, starting with today. my breakfast is sierra nevada pale ale. i just opened #3.
that rocks.

i drank pinacolada thingies yesterday while at the beach, and a Captain and Coke.

i.e. the sunburn :(

I did my standard breakfast of sausage, eggs, banana, and soy milk. Being back in the habit of cooking breakfast every morning has done wonders for my health/well being.

That and it makes it easier to get up in the mornings.

This thread isn't a whiny "omg girls suck" thread, and it has some content-worthy value, therefore I don't have a problem with it.

I'm not normally in the habit of eating breakfast during the week. I unfortunately don't have time for it most of the time.

KNYTE said:
This thread isn't a whiny "omg girls suck" thread, and it has some content-worthy value, therefore I don't have a problem with it.

I'm not normally in the habit of eating breakfast during the week. I unfortunately don't have time for it most of the time.
the women front is going well, but thanks for the thread aproval.

I'm sure it'll go downhill soon, i.e. more blogs

[m] has been down quite a bit recently.

I think the powers that be over there just don't care anymore.

KNYTE said:
[m] has been down quite a bit recently.

I think the powers that be over there just don't care anymore.

They never have, or it wouldnt have degenerated into the constant shit-flinging-fest that it is now.

edit - and I mean "shit-flinging-fest" in a bad way this time.

DST has really f'd me up. Not like it doesn't have the same effect every year, throwing my biological clock an hour out of whack, making me persistently late for every d*mn thing until I adjust. Yeah, I'm old enough to be used to this by now, but for whatever reason it kicks my ass every year.

So yeah, I'm using the 'late for work' excuse that only works once a year. "Sorry, Daylight Savings is a bish" (with the accompanying 'what the eff can you do about it' shrug). I run down to the Caf to grab some coffee and a muffin (regularity is the golden boy-child that rains happiness on my colon) and what do I discover? DST strikes again, muffins and other sundry morning foodstuffs have been put away for 45 minutes. I start to think that I really should figure out how to set my watch an hour forward.

So I'm cruising the shelves, looking for something that will quiet the beast in my middle section. I settle on coffee and a chocolate milk. I get rung up, head back to my desk and crack the milk open. One swig later and I'm wondering what deity I pissed off this morning to deserve this. Perusing the exterior of the bottle I make an unsettling discovery... My mortal breakfast enemy reads: "Best if served by 3/31/06".

And that's why I had to settle for Coffee and a mint for breakfast this morning.

Just had some egg beaters and a cup of coffee. Getting ready to chew up a valium or two as I just dropped off all three dogs to the vet for vaccines, baths, hair cuts, and tests for B's wierdness. The Valium is in anticpation of the bill.