Moar pictures!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:blush:
Thanks :D And hey congrats to you too. When did you get engaged?
February 9 ;) We're still working on the ring though, we want something like this but with a royal blue heart shaped sapphire instead of a diamond. Those are tricksy to find.

zengirl said:
February 9 ;) We're still working on the ring though, we want something like this but with a royal blue heart shaped sapphire instead of a diamond. Those are tricksy to find.
That is soooooooooooooooo pretty!! I think it would look supar with the sapphire instead of a diamond.
A friend of mine has something like that but its just a regular trinity, but the center ring is blue, it looks great! A real eye catcher.
Do you have a date planned?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
That is soooooooooooooooo pretty!! I think it would look supar with the sapphire instead of a diamond.
A friend of mine has something like that but its just a regular trinity, but the center ring is blue, it looks great! A real eye catcher.
Do you have a date planned?
Nope. It'll be a couple years probably. I'm really enjoying what we have right now, I don't want to rush anything. Weddings are so stressful, the families end up taking over (or trying to), I'm enjoying the stress free no drama life for now. :lol: That and I need to get my financial affairs in order. We've already made our commitments to each other and that's enough for now. We got matching wedding bands for Christmas:

6mminfinsand-b.jpg

So, no date, but I do know it won't be this year and it won't be 2006.

Ryokurin said:
You know, having a camera with you at all times used to mean you are a tourist. now its just a surefire way to find a geek in the croud.
Luckily they've made cameras out of phones, so I can be somewhat stealthy.

Fat Burger said:
Oooh, I really like that. It's not totally what I want, but it's really nice.
They aren't going to be our wedding rings. Ryan really wants a puzzle ring and I really want the Tiffany wedding band. After we get married, the titanium infinity bands will be right hand rings. :)

Fat Burger said:
So they're wedding bands that aren't wedding bands? :wtf:
We ordered them from www.e-weddingbands.com so they're technically wedding bands. He wanted to get matching rings for Christmas so he picked them out. He calls his his engagement ring ;) I don't know what to call them, what label to file it under, or whatever. I like looking at my left hand and knowing that he's got a matching ring on his. In the end it's just jewelry, but he put the ring on my finger, and then he later proposed to me with it so it does mean something. Wouldn't mean a thing without the guy tho, nothing would. :heart: