Pics MMS Thred v.3 (with free noodles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to try peanut butter M&Ms. Reece's pieces are dog shit after you've had them. I keep a frozen bag for the occasional few. Bag is months old.

You have to meet my neighbor buddy. You look like sisters. She was adopted by a family who were "missionaries" in the Middle East and grew up on Cyprus. Her dad was in US intelligence for certain.

I cannot even imagine. I saw them in the store.... Aren't they then Reeses Pieces??

130821132IMG20130820223757.jpg

It was 10:20 pm and I just had the last one. A run to Harris Teeter for a refill stash was a must. :fly:

It was 10:20 pm and I just had the last one. A run to Harris Teeter for a refill stash was a must. :fly:

I liked Harris Teeter. They made a momentary presence here in the early mid 90s but couldn't get a toe hold in the market. Too dominated by Kroger, Publix, and Winn Dixie who has also left the market.

I liked Harris Teeter. They made a momentary presence here in the early mid 90s but couldn't get a toe hold in the market. Too dominated by Kroger, Publix, and Winn Dixie who has also left the market.

Yahhhh, 24 hours, biotccchh. 3 mins down pkwy and I'm there! (If I make zee light) hehe

Random iPad mini pic my buddy took on the street tables at one of my neighborhood bars.

ojHhIMJ.jpg

Someone get that guy some Carmex!

aNgJjfy.jpg

You have to try peanut butter M&Ms. Reece's pieces are dog shit after you've had them. I keep a frozen bag for the occasional few. Bag is months old.

You have to meet my neighbor buddy. You look like sisters. She was adopted by a family who were "missionaries" in the Middle East and grew up on Cyprus. Her dad was in US intelligence for certain.

She also looks a lot like Flys sister... It's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.