Missing from McCheese home:

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Missing: One Toilet Seat cover
Description: Purple and rug-like (round shaped)
Possible suspects: Shawn

So we cleaned out the garage the other day and in a box I found a nice purple rug set (almost brand new) complete with a toilet seat cover. Saturday I placed said rugs in Master bath conplete with cover with much resistance from Shawn. Claims he has to use two hands to use the toilet because the cover is prohibiting the second lid from staying up during the process.

Tuesday he threatened to take "my little friend" and dispose of him.

Wedensday night Mr. Toilet Seat Cover is gone. :( I see pics of the kidnapping on our camera but recieve no demand for ransom.

Content: To you men - do you hates these seat covers as much as he does?

Women - Do the SO's in your life prohibit you from having said bathroom decor?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Nothing makes me piss on the seat more than when someone has a seat that wont stay up. Sometimes I wipe it off when I'm done, but rest assured molecules of my urine are still there. Be wary people, be very wary...

If it was fly's way... the toilet would be feng shui'd, painted a nice taupe color, and trimmed with baby doll lace.

I agree, those damn seat covers make it nigh impossible to keep the ring up while taking a standing piss. You have to hold it up with one had, or else it falls mid-stream.

I forgot to mention the video of Seat Cover's last words. i don't think he is dead tho because it cut out before the actual slaying.

EDIT: You guys think I'm kidding: Wait till Mr. S posts the pics. It's a sick, sick world we live in.

how tight would it be to have an LED lit toiler seat?

ledtoiletseat.jpg

ceiling fly said:
BWAHAHAHAHA

Nothing makes me piss on the seat more than when someone has a seat that wont stay up. Sometimes I wipe it off when I'm done, but rest assured molecules of my urine are still there. Be wary people, be very wary...
Bingo. That and they really don't make the toilet look nicer. In fact, any cloth item near a toilet is basically a urine collector. Why some women insist on trying to hide the toilet or gussy it up is far beyond me.

now that i think about it, it all depends on the shape of the toilet seat lid. My mom had these nice ceramic lid and seat toilets and always kept covers on them. they stayed up well since the back end was cut straight and short. Ive noticed plastic lids (especially the ones that swoop up in the back) fall over right when you put them up.

elpmis said:
how tight would it be to have an LED lit toiler seat?

ledtoiletseat.jpg
Uh, what kind of liquid shits have you been taking lately? By the look of the water in that toilet, you pee out of your butt in an extreme way.

It's a friggin toilet. Does it need to be pretty?

Actually, the LED lit toilet seat is kinda cool. The fuzzy top is bad though. I think it was George Carlin who said that it just delays the time it takes a guy to know the lid is down in the dark.

theacoustician said:
Bingo. That and they really don't make the toilet look nicer. In fact, any cloth item near a toilet is basically a urine collector. Why some women insist on trying to hide the toilet or gussy it up is far beyond me.

we have yellow bath room rugs and toilet ringer for a reason. ;)

Just hold the seat up with a foot. It looks cool, and it really opens up your crotch area and lets air circulate and dry it out.