NSFW mike's sperm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least you've converted to a fine German automobile. What year is your roadster? Is it S54???

Nah S52

Some people are telling me I dodged a bullet by getting the S52 rather than the S54 because of the additional maintenance required, but they're probably just being nice.

I just know there's no way in hell I could have afforded one, they are significantly more expensive.

I'm happy with the power, it's more than enough to get myself into trouble.

Nah S52

Some people are telling me I dodged a bullet by getting the S52 rather than the S54 because of the additional maintenance required, but they're probably just being nice.

I just know there's no way in hell I could have afforded one, they are significantly more expensive.

The S54 clownshoe is as rare as an albino alligator from what I've seen around here. They're also appreciating already.

Nah S52

Maintenance is the same IMHO. The S52 is certainly no slouch.

Pics?

Way to ruin the suspension of disbelief, wessels.

LNdZcI4.png

well that was fun... when did they add brushes and anti-aliasing to mspaint?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.