might as well

I guess I don't have a problem with the 1% of them that were worth paying for, but as evidenced in this thread that 1% is absent 99% of the time.

So, unless you woke up to find someone gave you one while you were passed out in the men's room at the local biker bar .... why do you care?

Are you asking me why people have opinions?

At any rate, I care because I have eyes, and my eyes get confused and bewildered by deliberate banality.

I wouldn't say that I TRULY care though. I usually just shake my head and move on.

Are you asking me why people have opinions?

At any rate, I care because I have eyes, and my eyes get confused and bewildered by deliberate banality.

I wouldn't say that I TRULY care though. I usually just shake my head and move on.

Ah, ok. That's more what I would expect then.

I am a fan of written tats. It's like when you read the cereal box in the morning, theres nothing else to do so you just read -.- Unfortunately most of them are pretty short.

DSC00353.JPG

my infamous phoenix
lol fatass :p

I am a fan of written tats. It's like when you read the cereal box in the morning, theres nothing else to do so you just read -.- Unfortunately most of them are pretty short.

I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one who does this. Cereal boxes used to be more fun though. Now it's all about health. I don't care about my health especially when I've just dumped half a pound of sugar on my cheerios.

Okay-- so why do some of you dislike tats?

no specific reason, just not my preference.

personally, i can't think of a single thing that's so important that i want it etched onto my skin to display to other people and that i'll still care about in 50 years. now, like, military tats, kids names, stuff like that... i totally get. i don't want any, but i get it.

i just don't understand the long term appeal of most tats i see. like for instance, a green ferry or something.... ;)