Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
32476bfe2d76a05.jpg

Some More tacky Christmas lights here.
http://gizmodo.com/336687/we-wish-you-a-tacky-christmas

:lol: my step-dad has that one, he wants to keep it up year round.

He actually does go deer hunting every year though and when we were kids he always hung the deer from our swingset.

Does anyone here hang christmas stuff outside?

I have lights up in my windows, a tree and I decorated the house with some of my moms crafts/random christmasy shit...

but I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt so there isnt much xmas spirit ;)

I have lights up in my windows, a tree and I decorated the house with some of my moms crafts/random christmasy shit...

but I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt so there isnt much xmas spirit ;)

I've been listening to christmas songs on winamp radio all day at work all week, it's really helping me get in the spirit, and my Jewish employers LOVE it.

I didn't get lights up this year but I normally do. I did put a wreath on the door.

We don't have snow either and I'm perfectly ok with that, I do not need a white Christmas. I have also been playing Christmas music all week.

I've been listening to christmas songs on winamp radio all day at work all week, it's really helping me get in the spirit, and my Jewish employers LOVE it.

ugh, that would make me open my wrists inside an hour

one of my neighbors has possibly the worst overblown xmas decorations I've ever seen...it looks like they bought everything possible at both lowes and home depot and then barfed it on their lawn...I need to get a pic

I love the roasting deer set up

Luis hasn't put up any lights this year. We just ran out of time and we'd have to redo the clips since we got new gutters. Hopefully next year.

Our neighbors across the street from us really went all out. At least compared to everyone else in the neighborhood. I think it took them a week or two to get it all set up.

muahahahahahah

I have 94.9 on all day blasting christmas music and my employees want to shoot me. I love christmas music :haaay:

we had some guys around here get caught for rearranging *wink wink* all those lighted deer people have in their yards.