Pics Member Pic Thread V.2

Baba, in fact everybody here, if you had the choice to live anywhere in USA where would you?
I don't know much but I thought Colorado was v nice. How's Colorado?

Been there several times on vacations, and most of the other rocky mountain states, too. Love the Rockies. One of the most beautiful parts of our country.

Don't know which state would be best for other things like economy, taxes, music scene, etc., but I hear you can smoke out in Colorado these days. :)

I'd like to live somewhere that has all 4 seasons. When I moved from Minnesota to Texas I went from 6 months of freezing winter to 6 months of scorching summer. Should've stopped somewhere half way. Maybe the Ozarks?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
In the southern Rockies, like northern New Mexico, you can go from nice summer weather to snow and back again just by driving up and down a mountain.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Been there several times on vacations, and most of the other rocky mountain states, too. Love the Rockies. One of the most beautiful parts of our country.

Don't know which state would be best for other things like economy, taxes, music scene, etc., but I hear you can smoke out in Colorado these days. :)

I'd like to live somewhere that has all 4 seasons. When I moved from Minnesota to Texas I went from 6 months of freezing winter to 6 months of scorching summer. Should've stopped somewhere half way. Maybe the Ozarks?
In the southern Rockies, like northern New Mexico, you can go from nice summer weather to snow and back again just by driving up and down a mountain.
The roads were amazing, and yeah I totally experienced their leniency regarding the green. :D
New Mexico hmmm..