Pics Member Pic Thread V.2

Actually, after reading @APRIL's explanation, you are clearly the one who is misunderstanding what she meant (maybe could've been worded better though).

She's saying the age difference is ~14 years. His age is 20 in the first pic, her's 6 in the 2nd pic. If @fly's pic at 20 was switched out with a pic of him at, say, 30, then the age difference between the pics of him and her wouldn't be their actual difference in age irl.

jesus christ who cares why did I just write all that crap fuck me i lose
She says:

The funny thing is we are probably the same age difference here in these pics as we are now.

She referred to the age differences then and now, and how those age differences are probably the same.

I told her they are always the same difference in age.

The only thing wrong here is that April mispoke/mistyped what she actually meant.

I'm bored at work so I can do this for the next few hours. :D

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
She says:

She referred to the age differences then and now, and how those age differences are probably the same.

I told her they are always the same difference in age.

The only thing wrong here is that April mispoke/mistyped what she actually meant.

I'm bored at work so I can do this for the next few hours. :D

:lol: You still don't get it... it's cool though.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
oh hai

EvpH7fZ.png

Well hello here gorgeous!

You know what I'm seeing itt? Fucking loser assholes too chicken shit to get roasted by a bunch of unfunny faggots.
Ahahahahahhahaaaaaaa
I think we are a good hearted bunch and we don't want to be intentionally hurt anyone here.
The only worth roasting is the fugly poor roofer, but apparently his salty tears dropped quick!

The funny thing is we are probably the same age difference here in these pics as we are now.
Look at what you did. Your simple talk made everyone crazy you simpleton.

Jesus fuck what the shit is going on in this piss whore of a thread? Shut the fuck up. No one cares what April said and what she meant. She's a girl... i was going to say woman, but lol yeah right... She's a girl. She's wrong no matter what.
You're so feisty today!

Sent from my CEOs gold plated taint.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL