Meet the Burgers?

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
So in February (27th? something like that), Fuxx, the new baby, and I will be going down to Orlando for a week(ish). Obviously I know all the details really well, eh?

So would anyone in Tampa want to meet up? We're talking about renting a car and driving over to see whoever was free. We also talked about trying to get a long layover in Atlanta to try and meet up with people there.

I know, I know...bad form to be gone 11 months and then come back and start making demands :rolleyes:

I just gave you all the exact details and whatnot- you listen about as well as the cats do.

We fly into Orlando on the 27th. We have layovers in Atlanta both there and back, but depending on if FB can get an additional day I'm gonna see about finding a flight with a 8 or 12+ hour layover in Atlanta.

We return on the uhhh... something of March. It's a whole big family to-do (my family) but there are a few days that FB and I don't want to do what my parents have planned so we were thinking if anyone was up for supper and drinks we could do a mini meet thing. I could probably even leave the wee one with my parents (isn't that what grandparents are for?) so we can finally have that drunken orgy I dream about... :drool: