Thread Maureen

yeah that mustard nerd has a hard on for me

Mine was good. Went to the beach, put in my 2 week notice at my work and played some basketball
No. I am now over a month drug free. I have been planning on getting another job so I quit smoking.
Yay
Our little wixster is growing ups

I'm currently high so I'm a horrible person next to you

Stop getting bant yo!

Post pics of cute black cats and craft beer and you'll be ok

Ugh
so a few nights ago a really good friend of mine "Drew" asked me to please please please please befriend this account (of a dude named Kev) on Instagram cuz he suspected his baby-mama was messing around with Kev..

I said Uhm Uhm Uhm ... Fine, and requested a follow
A few hours later Kev accepted me and on Sunday night I creeped the page for my friend Drew...

Rewind: so Drew was like
-FAAAK MAYBE I SHOULDNT DO THIS
-MAYBE IM OVER REACTING
-MAYBE I HAVE ISSUES
-I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST HER
-SHE GAVE ME HER WORD!!!
-IM AN ASSHOLE
Blah blah blah but his gut was tells me him something was up.

So then finally he said: I'll leave it in your hands keekz, you look and tell me if you want..

So back to the account ..
His baby moms "Sally" was all over Kevs account
Picture after picture of their explicit love affair

Ridiculous hashtags like #SoonWeWillBeTogether #PlanningOurEscape
#YouAreMyKing
#YouAreMyQueen
#YouAreMyTrueLove
#CountdownToOurLife
#PutItInMyBumRaw

Anyhoooo so I was like faaaak poor drew! This hooker is straight up fkng him over! And I really had to think about what I was going to do wit this info. This was heavy and life changing ...

So finally late last night I sent him a message.. I had decided not to tell him and say Drew denied my request!

So Drew told me about all the things he did for Sally on Mother's Day, the things he bought her and how he decorated the house to surprise her before she went to "work" (sidebar: she has 5 kids, drew is the father of her last child, she doesn't have custody of 2 of the 5 and has 4 baby fathers including drew)

Meanwhile, back on Kevs IG page later that night she was cuddled with him under the covers "finally enjoying her Mother's Day" when she should have been at work

So... I gave drew my password and told him to go look...

And he did

:( :( :( :( :(

This morning I found out that Drew tried to commit suicide.
Thankfully he failed but I feel so bad that I had a role in this.

Sally is claiming it was a failed murder-suicide
Cuz she's saying he tried to kill her but she's a lying cheating cunt so she could be lying..
I don't know all the details

5.5 years ago when me and my exHusb broke up, Drew came to me with some information about my ex that I ended up using in court. Drew actually gave an affidavit and totally helped my case
So I kinda felt like I owed him

Anyhoo that's what I did when the forums went down yesterday

• Gravy
Reactions: tre and MadDog
Ugh
so a few nights ago a really good friend of mine "Drew" asked me to please please please please befriend this account (of a dude named Kev) on Instagram cuz he suspected his baby-mama was messing around with Kev..

A few hours later Kev accepted me and on Sunday night I creeped the page for my friend Drew...

-MAYBE IM OVER REACTING
-MAYBE I HAVE ISSUES
-SHE GAVE ME HER WORD!!!
-IM AN ASSHOLE

So then finally he said: I'll leave it in your hands keekz, you look and tell me if you want..

#YouAreMyKing
#YouAreMyQueen
#YouAreMyTrueLove
#CountdownToOurLife
#PutItInMyBumRaw

Anyhoooo so I was like faaaak poor drew! This hooker is straight up fkng him over! And I really had to think about what I was going to do wit this info. This was heavy and life changing ...

So finally late last night I sent him a message.. I had decided not to tell him and say Drew denied my request!

So Drew told me about all the things he did for Sally on Mother's Day, the things he bought her and how he decorated the house to surprise her before she went to "work" (sidebar: she has 5 kids, drew is the father of her last child, she doesn't have custody of 2 of the 5 and has 4 baby fathers including drew)

Meanwhile, back on Kevs IG page later that night she was cuddled with him under the covers "finally enjoying her Mother's Day" when she should have been at work

And he did

Cuz she's saying he tried to kill her but she's a lying cheating cunt so she could be lying..

5.5 years ago when me and my exHusb broke up, Drew came to me with some information about my ex that I ended up using in court. Drew actually gave an affidavit and totally helped my case

So, what you're saying is that you don't have enough drama in your life, and you actually felt like importing 3rd party drama?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ugh

-MAYBE IM OVER REACTING
-MAYBE I HAVE ISSUES
-SHE GAVE ME HER WORD!!!
-IM AN ASSHOLE

#YouAreMyKing
#YouAreMyQueen
#YouAreMyTrueLove
#CountdownToOurLife
#PutItInMyBumRaw

And he did

You should have told him straight up from the get go. You don't keep deets like that from crew.

Also, it would have given him all he needed to document justification for paying no Ho support, and most likely sole custody of the child.

You should have told him straight up from the get go. You don't keep deets like that from crew.

Also, it would have given him all he needed to document justification for paying no Ho support, and most likely sole custody of the child.
Well I gave him my password so he could look for himself
I didn't have to say a word
I kept the info to myself for 24hrs

He's a good guy
I feel so bad

Sally is a cunt