marklar oh marklar where for art thou?

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
seeing as how I rarely post or hang out here I am not up to date on what exactly happened to the whole marklar system and where the bank went to.
can someone be so kind as to explain it to me.

as I am just a poor caveman who is confused by your bright and shiny world.

And by feverishly he means every now and then someone brings it up, fly says "hmm" and that's pretty much it.

Bubbles said:
If you remain this bitter about it, you will never get your thread making abilities back. Post something witty instead of whiny and show theac you deserve your privilages back.

Bubbles is being very insightful this morning.
She must have eaten some brain-food this weekend.
Or some brains:shady:

I would guess that FlyMart should be back by the end of the month.

Back story for those who care: There are 2 parts to FlyMart, uShop and uCash. When vB3.5 came out, there wasn't a port of those two. About a week before we switched to 3.5, uCash came out for 3.5 with a promise that uShop was not far behind. That's why we upgraded.

Since then, the original coder has recently told the vB community to go fuck itself, so others have taken up the task. It's possible that there may be a beta version available this week. Hopefully a full blown hack by the end of the month. Cross your fingers.

Then it will take me some time to recode all the shit I added to FlyMart, but the main shit will be there...

fly said:
I would guess that FlyMart should be back by the end of the month.

Back story for those who care: There are 2 parts to FlyMart, uShop and uCash. When vB3.5 came out, there wasn't a port of those two. About a week before we switched to 3.5, uCash came out for 3.5 with a promise that uShop was not far behind. That's why we upgraded.

Since then, the original coder has recently told the vB community to go fuck itself, so others have taken up the task. It's possible that there may be a beta version available this week. Hopefully a full blown hack by the end of the month. Cross your fingers.

Then it will take me some time to recode all the shit I added to FlyMart, but the main shit will be there...

So the components for *mart were made by a third party? I was under the impression that they were genuine vBull components.

Drool-Boy said:
So the components for *mart were made by a third party? I was under the impression that they were genuine vBull components.
Yeah. If it isn't strictly forum stuff, it was coded by someone else.