MANDATORY FORUM STICKY: OMG BE SAFE FOR TEH HOLLIDAY.

Galen said:
Usually they eat it with their hands, those spawn of Sawney Beane aren't exactly civilized, but I see what you mean. Captain Sarcasm :p

:D

I personally don't mind trying things (even knowing what they are)

If it's edible and won't make me sick (just by the mere act of eating it) I'll eat it.

Coqui said:
:D

I personally don't mind trying things (even knowing what they are)

If it's edible and won't make me sick (just by the mere act of eating it) I'll eat it.
I believe they cook it, then cut it into slices. It does look revolting, and knowing what it consists of just makes it worse.
I don't think I could eat it without vomiting, the last thing that caused that reaction was Pea Soup. horrible!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I plan on getting extremely drunk and DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!

The first time I drove when I was in the UK it scared the shit outta me. Mostly cuz I was in a lefthand side drive car:p
Roundabouts take some getting used to, but once you master them theyre easy.

Galen said:
I believe they cook it, then cut it into slices. It does look revolting, and knowing what it consists of just makes it worse.
I don't think I could eat it without vomiting, the last thing that caused that reaction was Pea Soup. horrible!

Well by sick I meant more a reaction from the food itself. I could probably handle it.

Drool-Boy said:
Im gonna drink then take my motorcycle off some sweet jumps
Im gonna drink, dress up like a doctor, and then take some random patients at the hospital in for some sweet surgery

Drool-Boy said:
The first time I drove when I was in the UK it scared the shit outta me. Mostly cuz I was in a lefthand side drive car:p
Roundabouts take some getting used to, but once you master them theyre easy.

There's roundabouts around here. Highly doubt they get the same traffic flow as over in UK, but it definitely is interesting.

elpmis said:
Im gonna drink, dress up like a doctor, and then take some random patients at the hospital in for some sweet surgery
I don't think the NHS would notice if you were to do that here. I believe that a few pakistani migrants did that for about 6 years before they were caught :p

Galen said:
It's just like hash without the potato, you don't actually eat the sheep's stomach it's just cooked in it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's just like hash without the potato, you don't actually eat the sheep's stomach it's just cooked in it.
I think it's really the amalgamation of shitty meats. Having said that the sheeps stomach doesn't make it any more appealing to say the least.