Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

That was probably the only tricky one there is and it's not even that tricky.

I think I can name all the states alphabetically... at least I used to be able to.
that, i definitely can't do. i also can't name the states from an unlabelled map. i'm not USian though, so I wouldn't expect to be able to.

The song I learned taught them from east to west. I remember the first 10 states or so (in the song, I could name them all if needed) but that's all.

I think I remember most of them... but LA is stupid. They should change it.

to what? LO?

Most state abreviations are the first and last letter of the name (ME, LA, GA, HI), or the first two letters (OR, MI, FL, CA, WA, AR). There are alot of exceptions though (MO, MN, MS, AK)... so LA makes perfect sense. More so than alot of others anyways.

what about mississippi, missouri, minnesota, and michigan? should they all be MI?

maine, maryland, and massachuttes all be MA?

maybe dumbing things down isn't the route we need to take.

I worked at UPS for 3 years... there was a time when I even knew every states zip code range. :(
0 = ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NJ, PR, AE, VI
10 - 14 = NY
150 - 196 = PA
197 - 199 = DE
2 = WV, VA, MD, NC, SC, DC
3 = TN, MS, AL, GA, FL
4 = MI, IN, OH, KY
53 - 54 = WI
550 - 567 = MI
50 - 52 = IA
57, 58, and 59 are ND, SD and MT, in some order.
6 = IL, MS, KS, NE

8 are the mountain states, 9 is the west coast and alaska... 7 is texas and surrounding area...

I think I got them all. It's amazing how much you learn that you never wanted to know after 1 year in shipping :(

0 = ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NJ, PR, AE, VI
10 - 14 = NY
150 - 196 = PA
197 - 199 = DE
2 = WV, VA, MD, NC, SC, DC
3 = TN, MS, AL, GA, FL
4 = MI, IN, OH, KY
53 - 54 = WI
550 - 567 = MI
50 - 52 = IA
57, 58, and 59 are ND, SD and MT, in some order.
6 = IL, MS, KS, NE

8 are the mountain states, 9 is the west coast and alaska... 7 is texas and surrounding area...

I think I got them all. It's amazing how much you learn that you never wanted to know after 1 year in shipping :(

550 - 567 = MN, not MI, and MO is also 6 :D

but yea.. it sucks. :(