Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

Did a 9 year old girl rape you?

154630e0e11eaa8.jpg

Hey now, I babysitted a 6 year old boy once who knew more than me at the time (15) and tried to grope me. It's not impossible that this girl knew what was going on. She could very well have been sleeping with other people her age or whatever.

A child will always be curious about the human body and they will have an innocent view on it...not a carnal view on it. A child with a "carnal" view/curiosity has been hurt mentally and or physically.

Sexual abuse is a vicious, vicious cycle.

A child will always be curious about the human body and they will have an innocent view on it...not a carnal view on it. A child with a "carnal" view/curiosity has been hurt mentally and or physically.

Sexual abuse is a vicious, vicious cycle.

The kids dad I'm talking about was just very ... open with the things he said there wasn't a filter so he knew a lot about chicks and cuss words.

Why is the grandparents choice to put the baby up for adoption? Does the rapist have no rights concerning the wellfare of the new born?

I know you're kidding, right?

Yes, let's take a kid and place it with the rapist family, to wait for him when he gets out of prison .. then they can reuinte and all live like one big happy family.

Yikes, that's scarey to even imagine.