Man Eating War Bot!!! Oes Noes!

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
http://www.robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/EATR

The purpose of the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot (EATR)™ (patent pending) project is to develop and demonstrate an autonomous robotic platform able to perform long-range, long-endurance missions without the need for manual or conventional re-fueling, which would otherwise preclude the ability of the robot to perform such missions.

I can see this going terribly wrong.

Jesus, the PDF presentation for that project looks complete high school.

I think I'll take some sci-fi gimmick premise, make a bad pdf, and get me some government funding for a few years while I produce not a god damned thing

do you think the EATR could take out the WOPR?

WOPR.jpg

They had one of these type automated machines with a gatling gun go haywire and started firing on the people running it not that long ago.

They said it was beacause the laptop running it had locked up, and it didn't know what to do, so it started shooting every "target" it saw.

HAHAHA

Just like Robocop. I guess they should have used a Mac.:tard:

They had one of these type automated machines with a gatling gun go haywire and started firing on the people running it not that long ago.

They said it was beacause the laptop running it had locked up, and it didn't know what to do, so it started shooting every "target" it saw.

that's pretty disturbing...how long til skynet is self aware?