Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada

which is why no one should buy vented headphones. you don't want to piss off the people sitting around you.

What about nice big kitchen knives?

Gotta ban any usefull knife that can be used for assault too.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN KEVLAR, IT'S FOR THEIR SAFETY! WE DONT WANT SOME PHYSCHO KID RUNNING INTO A SCHOOL AND THROWING DANGEROUS KITCHEN KNIVES AT INNOCENT STUDENTS!

don't forget a knife purchase cooling down period and barring convicted felons from wielding knives

Knife locks and Knife Safes would be required on all knives too. Don't want some little kid accidentally getting a hold of one and stabbing themselves miss-swinging it and cutting up some other kid.

Plus, you know, knives just kinda.........go off on their own sometimes.....

:tinfoil:

uh, they really do. my friend was playing around and pretended to throw the knife at me. SHE never let go of the handle, but the BLADE let go of the handle. it whizzed right by my head. I COULD HAVE DIED OR LOST AN EYE OR BEEN SCRAPED OR SOMETHING.

traumatic, i tell ya.

uh, they really do. my friend was playing around and pretended to throw the knife at me. SHE never let go of the handle, but the BLADE let go of the handle. it whizzed right by my head. I COULD HAVE DIED OR LOST AN EYE OR BEEN SCRAPED OR SOMETHING.

traumatic, i tell ya.

A mother of um... dozens or something... narrowly escapes what could've been a tragedy. We're gonna need testimonies like these for the congressional committee's in order to get our agenda on strict knife control through the House and the Senate.