Male Attractiveness

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
I like to get different perspectives and opinions on this. What exactly makes a man attractive?

/pre-snipe thread shit: nothing will make you attractive ever lolololol
/2nd pre-snipe thread shit: I dunno ask your mom why she likes me so much lolololol

Being decent, respectable, gentlemanly, hard working and honest.

Please define "attractive". Aesthetically or substance?

I don't find men attractive, so that limits my ability to actively contribute to the thread. I am however a man, and in my experience there are two things a man needs to be in order to attract a partner. Confident and interesting. If I can be those two things I can have pretty much any woman I want. :D

It varies from person to person.
Some people only usually find brunettes attractive.
Some are attracted to money.
Some are attracted to personality.

For most people it's a unique combination of looks, personality, and other circumstances that they prefer (though that's not to say they don't stray from their norm.)

I guess there's also that golden rule thing, too. I dunno, I never really put much thought into it. Proportions and whatnot.

A cane and a monocle

you're attracted to Mr. Peanut? :wtf:

mr.%20peanut.JPG

It varies from person to person.
Some people only usually find brunettes attractive.
Some are attracted to money.
Some are attracted to personality.

For most people it's a unique combination of looks, personality, and other circumstances that they prefer (though that's not to say they don't stray from their norm.)

I guess there's also that golden rule thing, too. I dunno, I never really put much thought into it. Proportions and whatnot.

Golden rule thing? Proportions?

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Quoting that movie makes your life forefit. When Cthulu comes he will crush you.

Confidence. Clicheeeeeee, yes I said it.

Met a guy today, not exactly my type but he had it together and was confident and I was this close to giving him my number for that reason.

Otherwise? brunettes. yes. And no pedo staches.