Maek me laff

A friend in college got a tank of n2o from her boyfriend as a gift. It wasn't the tall ones but one half that size. He never would say where he got it but we were laughing so hard by then that we wouldn't have heard him anyways. Fun fun fun stuff.

Drool-Boy said:
Shiner Bock is a beer darlin.
Brewed in Texas.
Actually it is a Texas brewing company that brews German style beers. Last November I was visiting my sister out in Colorado. Since I had heard how wonderful the Shiner Bock was I picked up a four pack of Shiner Hefe-Weisse (my preferred style of German Ale). To say the least I was very unimpressed.

fly said:
Its also a narcotic, ala drug. AND ITS NOT COMBUSTABLE. kekekekekke

We used to buy this thing called a "whipit" in the headshops, it was just a small cartrige of no2 and a tool to pierce the top safely and control the flow of the gas. Youd just pierce the top and unscrew it a little and inhale and be like ....:drool: for like half an hour:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
We used to buy this thing called a "whipit" in the headshops, it was just a small cartrige of no2 and a tool to pierce the top safely and control the flow of the gas. Youd just pierce the top and unscrew it a little and inhale and be like ....:drool: for like half an hour:fly:
yep. whipped cream rechargers. thank god for those. LOL

Drool-Boy said:

we did those, too, but we bought 'em at the grocery store, and they didn't last near as long.

Drool-Boy said:
theac & elpmis playing giant naked nintendo?
PS- drawing with a mouse sux

nakednintendo.JPG

ahhaha.. you gotta redraw that with the pen. puuuuu-leeeze!

thrawn said:
i loved that beach :drool:

run away with me? i'll bring someone to keep april happy.

I'll be happy just sitting there watching and telling you two what positions to try next. :swig shiner: