Macs for cheap!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I think he's just looking for an excuse to get the ring back :p
He's just finally starting to realize how expensive my upkeep is
:lol: I don't even have a ring yet. He keeps buying stuff for his car instead.

smileynev said:
Dump that zero and get yo self a hero!
:lol: ;) I'm exaggerating. He's having a ring custom made based upon a design we created, his parents' jeweler in Austrailia is going to make it, but transcontinental engagment ring design/purchase takes time. ;)

I bitch and embellish because I'm compelled by my chromosomes to do so.

BigDov said:
yeah, seconded. Do share!
:lol:

blingblingomg1.JPG

except we've decided to go with a center saphire instead of a diamond, it's going to be a dark blue, but not opaque. The center stone will measure 6mm by 6mm... the two trillians at the sides will be white in color (to go with the platinum setting) and whatever size necessary to best transition from the heart to the band... we're still working on it...

but I got this off of one of those, build it yourself things online. :eek:

Here's another version of it:

blingblingomg.JPG

kiwi said:
That is a very pretty ring.
Thank you, we both really like it. We showed it to his parents and his mom almost started crying, they love the idea of a heart shaped sapphire rather than a center diamond.

It's lighter on the pocket book as well and quite a bit more old school.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh you musta missed that thread
Let me dig up a picture.....

candice'srings.JPG

DSCF6024-1.jpg

Just a little thing :p

It's very pretty, it's actually quite similar to mine, the only difference is my middle diamond is suspended above the little ones and they are on continuous line. And you middle diamond looks a little bigger than mine, so don't call it too little.

kiwi said:
It's very pretty, it's actually quite similar to mine, the only difference is my middle diamond is suspended above the little ones and they are on continuous line. And you middle diamond looks a little bigger than mine, so don't call it too little.
Tis not little at all :p
All together its almost 1.25 carats... I am not complaining!! :D
When you put my wedding band with its, its 2 or a little more (I cant remember now)
Anyways.... he did good :D