LUUUUUV stories

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
let's hear 'em! we gotta lotta lovers around here...give us some good stories. or stories of friends, parents...if you know a good love story of any kind, share it!

happy valentine's day.

I had a date for this evening. I have just cancelled it. No love for me tonight. Thank god.

My valentines day story: I got one housemate flowers and a card which said:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Its pretty fucking rad
Living with you

And my other housemate got chocolate and a card that said:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Pearl harbour sucks
Almost as much as I love you

Happy V Day Thorny. :) :heart:

I once knew this kid on a forum from texas, he was all into anime and furries and just overall weird shit. Anyways, long story short, he was in love with his asexual sister who posted on the same forum. His sister was also living with the questionably gay owner of the forum and they raised cats togethor and pretended they were children.

Whole thing was pretty messed up... but thats exactly what love is. messed up.

I once knew this kid on a forum from texas, he was all into anime and furries and just overall weird shit. Anyways, long story short, he was in love with his asexual sister who posted on the same forum. His sister was also living with the questionably gay owner of the forum and they raised cats togethor and pretended they were children.

Whole thing was pretty messed up... but thats exactly what love is. messed up.

yeah, that sounds pretty weird

Well, you see, sometimes when a man in a squirrel suit, and a man in a hippopotamus suit , in a hotel room...oh, and sometimes an unidentified 3rd person in a badger suit shows up with a few bottles of thunderbird an anchovy pizza and a dvd of Pretty Woman, well, godammit, if what happens next aint considered love, it should be.

Well, you see, sometimes when a man in a squirrel suit, and a man in a hippopotamus suit , in a hotel room...oh, and sometimes an unidentified 3rd person in a badger suit shows up with a few bottles of thunderbird an anchovy pizza and a dvd of Pretty Woman, well, godammit, if what happens next aint considered love, it should be.
Is it love if instead a badger suit, it's an antelope suit with rotating antlers?