Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
87462f2f41b951e.png

now i can't go to sleep or i'll miss my class. :cool: :cool: :cool:

THRAWN, FLY? WHER ARE YOU TWO WHEN I NEED YOUUUUUUUUUU

fuckkkkkkk.

I just wrote 2000 words on a research topic i've had for a month and a half. i did no research prior to 2:40 this afternoon, and i played video games from 2:50 PM to about... i think... i wanna say something like 11 PM?

I stopped for food. Then I went and bussed tables with my habitat for humanities group at a local pizza joint.

fund raising, lulz.

I havent eaten since i went to freebirds at like, 1.

I've functioning on pure caffeine right now.

so. lol.

i skipped school yesterday because i was tired as balls and had to write this paper that's a triple major grade for my ap class, right? and like, i pissed away my day because i woke up at 10 and watched futurama till i about pissed myself, right? and i learned, that, like, i'm completely irresponsible.

well, ttyl.

CLIFFZ:

Larkin wakes up at 10:30 and watches cartoons.
Larkin goes and eat the biggest burrito he's ever attempted to digest at like 1.
Larkin stares at his tv some more
Larkin remembers why he stayed home, research paper, looks up 1 source
Larkin turns on gears of war and pulls some head shots out of his ass for hours on end
Larkin remembers to do his research paper
LARKING DRINKS DOUBLE SHOTS
Larkin finishes in 5 hours, complete with internal documentation and portfolio representation.
Larkin makes thread.

cliffs of cliffs:

my parents are in tuscon, i barely survive. I wish i had freakazoid on dvd or something.

COLLEGE STATION, LOL

you lived in texas, didn't you?

I kind of sort of remember you telling me about it.

Oh ya, that's right we did talk about that already. They have a Freebirds in Houston too.

Do they still do the foil creations around the place?

Um, 2000 words is nothing as WaW said. I didnt even have the interwebs yesterday! (or TV)

Can anyone sum this thread up for me. I have tried reading it but either I am to hungover or it is just to hard to understand. I give up

I dont know exactly because it is barely english but the gist is he fucked off schoolwork and his parents are gone.

we have freebirds in the atlanta area

and you only had to write 2000 words and you were all freaked out? that's like 10 mins of work! :p

for real it took me about an hour and a half after like 3 hours of research. then i had to teach myself this citation shit and print everything out.

2000 words really isn't that big of a deal, i'm just irresponsible.