LuLu meets a real dog

Dharma1521 said:
The last time he went to the vet was about a month ago and he was 3.9, but he's grown so much since then. He just turned 5 months, and he just learned how to lift his leg to pee. Its a parlor trick now.

See I was actually relieved when I saw a pic of LuLu because she's svelt unlike most sausage rolls that call themselves min pins.
LuLu was 3.5 pounds when we got her, at 11 weeks. She grew SO FAST. She was sick when we got her, so for the first 2 months she was a the vet every week, so we could really monitor her weight... she would gain .5 pounds every week, steadily, until she was about 5 months, then she jumped from 7.75 to 10, and then 11, and then 11.5 and thats when I got yelled at by the vet for her being too fat.

Apparently LuLu's belly isn't supposed to extend the way it does, it's supposed to be tucked in and super skinny like a grayhound.

Oops :eek:

This was fun I would like to see more threads about LuLu's adventures. I vote for one of the following:

-LuLu kills the mail man.
-LuLu takes over a small country.
-LuLu becomes president, but still has fabulous clothing

elpmis said:
elpmisseesit.JPG
Fucking awesome jon on the stair AND the blood. Wow.

ceiling fly said:
Fucking awesome jon on the stair AND the blood. Wow.
ya I spent all my time on that shit and like completely didn't care about properly shading and editing the girl's hair LOL

Dharma1521 said:
This was fun I would like to see more threads about LuLu's adventures. I vote for one of the following:

baahhahaha

We just went to Petsmart last night and spent $179 on dog stuff... including a new outfit....

Dharma1521 said:

:lol: dear god.

FlamingGlory said:
Yeah. Jesus. Dogs are built to... Well not dress up.

it's an obvious baby displacement for those(wimmens) who haven't yet arrived
the iditarod is the only acceptable circumstance...you'd need 50k lulu's for that though :)