Marklar
₥100
This is LuLu's usual dog buddy:

LuFlynavy.JPG

So SchmilK decided to take her to Mackenzie's house to meet HER dog:

LuKenzie2.JPG

Mackenzie the cutiepie walking the dog:

LuKenzie.JPG

Finally, LuLu and Mackenzie's 130 pound rott/lab mix, Elmo meet...

LuElmo01.JPG

LuLu says, "Don't eat me please"

LuElmo02.JPG

She's the same size as Elmo's head, but this is a fantastic picture of her cute face:

LuElmo03.JPG

LuLu thinks she's a MUCH bigger dog than she actually is:

LuElmo04.JPG

Elmo says, Cut it out or I'll eat you!

LuElmo05.JPG

CHOMP!

LuElmo06.JPG

He's so huge! She's so tiny!!

LuElmo07.JPG

DINNER!

LuElmo08.JPG

And LuLu done gone and lost her head!

LuElmo09.JPG

heheh just kidding! Gimmie a hug!!

LuElmo10.JPG

LuLu's turn to eat Elmo!

LuElmo11.JPG

And in the end, they're bestest friends, even if he's 10x bigger than she is!

They so don't know how big they are, Diego tried to jump a great dane puppy that is at least 5x his size . . . . .

Thanks Ape now I want to go home and rub his belly. Stupid work :(

Dharma1521 said:
HAHAHA my dog's head has been in so many other dogs mouths.
True true, it seems everytime LuLu meets a new dog, they end up with her head in their mouth.

My step-mom's Brittany Spaniel got LuLu up to her shoulders... that was actually scary!!!

Dharma1521 said:
They so don't know how big they are, Diego tried to jump a great dane puppy that is at least 5x his size . . . . .

Thanks Ape now I want to go home and rub his belly. Stupid work :(
LuLu met an Irish Wolf Hound at PetsMart a few weeks back. That doggie makes Elmo look like a puppy!! LuLu doesn't care how big the other doggies are, she wants to jump all over their faces!

zengirl said:
LuLu met an Irish Wolf Hound at PetsMart a few weeks back. That doggie makes Elmo look like a puppy!! LuLu doesn't care how big the other doggies are, she wants to jump all over their faces!

Did you get her spayed? Diego does the same thing and before I get him neutered I want to make sure that he will still be a fun and crazy afterwards.

Dharma1521 said:
Did you get her spayed? Diego does the same thing and before I get him neutered I want to make sure that he will still be a fun and crazy afterwards.
Actually she had just been spayed about a week before those pictures had been taken, which is why her belly is shaved.

Close up of stitches:

LuLuStitches.JPG

LuLu hasn't changed a bit since she was spayed... she's still a crack head.

Dharma1521 said:
Thank god. If I don't have the dog to entertain me I might have to do something intellectual <shudder>.
I bought a Miniature Pinscher magazine at Petsmart last night and have been reading about the breed from breeders, and they will naturally calm down a tad when they're around 1 year old... but all of the breeders insist that you should expect your MinPin to act like a 2 year old toddler for their entire life, they aren't the kind of dogs who calm down like larger breeds tend to do.

Dharma1521 said:
Just because he makes me giggle . . .

813734407_m.jpg
hehehe how big is he?

LuLu is 11.5 pounds and the vet wants her at 9.5, that's 20% overweight! :lol: She's a total monster and eats EVERYTHING

zengirl said:
hehehe how big is he?

LuLu is 11.5 pounds and the vet wants her at 9.5, that's 20% overweight! :lol: She's a total monster and eats EVERYTHING

The last time he went to the vet was about a month ago and he was 3.9, but he's grown so much since then. He just turned 5 months, and he just learned how to lift his leg to pee. Its a parlor trick now.

See I was actually relieved when I saw a pic of LuLu because she's svelt unlike most sausage rolls that call themselves min pins.