Hawt Looking at curvy women 'gives men the same high as alcohol or drugs' Read more: http

And I've had my hands on some spectacular DDs. But I wouldn't call them the same perky that most people are looking at.

Obviously, but I do understand the difference between Perky and just 'there'. I've felt up some rather mushy b's, and held onto some rather impressive and gravity defying c's that 100% could be considered perky. I'd be hard pressed to remember a set of D's or bigger that would qualify.

Never claimed to know everything about fitness. But I do know tone isn't about how much you work out, it's about how much fat you don't have. But hey, let's just call me argumentative again. After all...I only post to argue.

Everyone's genetic makeup makes a difference in regards to how much muscle tone you retain, as well as WHERE the weight goes when you do gain some pounds. You seem to be arrow straight in your statements with regards to weight gain and muscle tone, yet you don't consider the above.

She obviously gains weight the same way that I do, all in the ass and hips, yet remains toned. It's not hard for me, so why would it have been hard for her all of this time?? My stomach is still very toned, and I haven't done a sit up since last summer! Or fall...dunno. So are my legs and etc...I gain weight, albeit a couple of pounds, in a very evenly distributed way. No weird shelves, or lumps. Just a slightly larger hourglass.

Am I bragging?? NO, I actually can't stand that my body is this way and would rather be the kind of woman who only gained in her stomach, because I could crank out the sit ups and be done with it. The ass /hip area makes it harder to lose weight here.

Last edited:
then

curvy-faces1.jpg

1. Renee Zellweger, 2. Nicole Richie, 3. Madonna, 4. Amy Winehouse, 5. Lindsay Lohan, 6. Jennifer Connelly, 7. Christina Ricci, 8. Courtney Love, 9. Teri Hatcher, 10. Sophie Dahl

now

curvy-skinny2.jpg

Am I bragging?? NO, I actually can't stand that my body is this way and would rather be the kind of woman who only gained in her stomach, because I could crank out the sit ups and be done with it. The ass /hip area makes it harder to lose weight here.

The counter to this is, adding some extra to the ass/hips area is quite alright.

Unless, you know, you are already a super chunk.

The counter to this is, adding some extra to the ass/hips area is quite alright.

Unless, you know, you are already a super chunk.

No, but I'd like to be 5lbs lighter.

Obviously, to you and a few others, this is too skinny, but I like myself better at 102-105 or so.

then

curvy-faces1.jpg

1. Renee Zellweger, 2. Nicole Richie, 3. Madonna, 4. Amy Winehouse, 5. Lindsay Lohan, 6. Jennifer Connelly, 7. Christina Ricci, 8. Courtney Love, 9. Teri Hatcher, 10. Sophie Dahl

now

curvy-skinny2.jpg

It's a friggin crime what happened to Teri Hatcher's chest. And Jennifer Connolleys.

Obviously, to you and a few others, this is too skinny, but I like myself better at 102-105 or so.

o.0. How tall are you?

I have two friends, one is a tiny little thing with a great (but tiny) ass, the other run's half marathons like every weekend. Both are what I think border on too skinny. Both weigh 115-117.

o.0. How tall are you?

I have two friends, one is a tiny little thing with a great (but tiny) ass, the other run's half marathons like every weekend. Both are what I think border on too skinny. Both weigh 115-117.
5'2"

Me too... I haven't been eating much because of my teeth so hopefully I lost a few. I gain weight in bad spots, mostly my thighs and muffin tops. WHY NOT MAH BEWBS GOD WHYYYY