Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Look how I live, bishes

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Get on my lvl.

[​IMG]

2. Dude, I still can't believe how many people are mad jealous of our indoor swimming pool. They're all hatin on it all the time, then are like "Man, can we come over and hang out? We'll stick in our suits and stuff."

3. I see no potential for disaster at all.

4. I just can't wait for the after pics...

5. that's pretty funny! is the rest of your house on the same level? that would worry me.

6. The best part is that the fridge is close enough that I don't even have to get out of the pool to open it!

7. yup, i see nothing at all troubling about putting a 200 watt appliance next to a bulging container holding hundreds of gallons of water

the operational xmas lights dangling above it are a lovely touch

8. Thank God for that ladder, or kiwi would have to put you in it.

1 person gravied this.
  9. Yeah, I wanted something to set the room off when we have "night swims", if you know what I mean.

10. :lol:

11. What's the big deal? It's only temporary.

12. Whose brilliant idea was this?

13. i call shens. i was under the impression knyte had no basement due to geographic location, and that looks like a finished basement.

either that or his architect really fucked him on the structural design of his first floor.. and also added a cement wall which requires surface mount electrical conduit for some unknown reason.

14. oh I have no doubt about that

15. Im pretty sure they have basements in AZ. Remember there is no fucking water there.

16. I call shens because there's a Coors Light on the table.

17. We don't have a basement, that's just part of the living room. We bought an older house, the ceilings are a little weird.

18. We have friends that drink that were over that night. I don't personally drink, but I don't care if other people do.

19. LETS GO DRINKING!!!

You can dd! :fly:

20. I'd imagine that the volume of hte pool has been carefully selected so as to not sufficiently fill the room to cause electrical disaster when fido chomps on the side.