longest.commute.evar.

F33nX said:
rochester, as in rochester ny?
ya better come visit if that's the case:)
Yeah, Rochester NY.
There was something about a ferry operating between it and Toronto, but I don't think it came to pass.

Galen said:
Yeah, Rochester NY.
There was something about a ferry operating between it and Toronto, but I don't think it came to pass.
well, it came a passed :lol: it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it didn't get enough business and the operation folded, causing the taxpayers a shitload of money and otherwise frustration. i think it was open a total of 1.4 months:p

you should still come visit anyways! :heart:

Galen said:
Yeah, Rochester NY.

where in Toronto are you?

F33nX said:
well, it came a passed :lol: it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it didn't get enough business and the operation folded, causing the taxpayers a shitload of money and otherwise frustration. i think it was open a total of 1.4 months:p

you should still come visit anyways! :heart:
well, that's cool. I will certainly, just need to find another mode of getting there!

crazymike said:
wow, what a bunch of pussies. I regularly drive 23-24 hours non stop from Toronto to Miami Florida, sometimes pulling a trailer.

from 10-14 hours is the worst because you don't think you will make it. Then at around 13/14th hour you catch a second wind and you feel like you can drive for days.
Yeah, that's a safe drive without methamphetamines. :rolleyes:

Galen said:
well, that's cool. I will certainly, just need to find another mode of getting there!
well the bus runs from toronto to rochester in a roundabout way, or maybe there's rail service. not sure, i'd have to look into it. what would you be doing in rochester?

F33nX said:
well the bus runs from toronto to rochester in a roundabout way, or maybe there's rail service. not sure, i'd have to look into it. what would you be doing in rochester?
cool, I'll look into it.
not sure at all really. I know there's a university there, anything else?

Galen said:
cool, I'll look into it.
not sure at all really. I know there's a university there, anything else?
hmm, let's see. there's the university of rochester, rochester institute of technology, and a bunch of other smaller schools in the area. there's the whole eastman-kodak legacy going on here, since george eastman founded kodak in this city. along with that, there are a bunch of neat museums, a lot of good concerts and other cultural events, and we've got a couple of minor league farm teams here (Rochester Redwings and Americans). plus there's always the added excitement of hanging out with me :p )

F33nX said:
hmm, let's see. there's the university of rochester, rochester institute of technology, and a bunch of other smaller schools in the area. there's the whole eastman-kodak legacy going on here, since george eastman founded kodak in this city. along with that, there are a bunch of neat museums, a lot of good concerts and other cultural events, and we've got a couple of minor league farm teams here (Rochester Redwings and Americans). plus there's always the added excitement of hanging out with me :p )

Oooh take him shooting!!!!!

:heart: