Long string of obscenities

Am I the only one who becomes truly uncomfortable with the use of gratuitous expletives? In all honesty, I swear in text 100x more than I do in reality. I just don't like it. :(

awww.. someone call the WAAAMBULANCE

i'm running an ATI Rage II+C as my primary VID and a 3dFX VOODOO II as my secondary in my main rig.

that i can't use..

and my laptops gone.. otherwise thats an ATI FIREGL 7800+

your doing fine with your MX..

zengirl said:
Am I the only one who becomes truly uncomfortable with the use of gratuitous expletives? In all honesty, I swear in text 100x more than I do in reality. I just don't like it. :(

Seriously? I'm the exact opposite. I'm a truck driving sailor and try to stop myself from cussing so much in reality. On here I can restrain myself to the occasional because I have time to think about what I'm typing most of the time.

Umm, so why not persue it with the card manufacturer? Just browse the Guru3d forums and read all the good results people have had with returning to the mfg, and not the reseller. BFG is one that comes to mind. In some cases, they even upgraded the card at no additional charge.

bast_imret said:
Umm, so why not persue it with the card manufacturer? Just browse the Guru3d forums and read all the good results people have had with returning to the mfg, and not the reseller. BFG is one that comes to mind. In some cases, they even upgraded the card at no additional charge.

He did contact them and they are going to RMA it for him. Now he just needs to get it sent off.

Edit: And it's all happening honestly, so we all win :D

So yeah, as Kiwi said Leadtek is going to RMA the card and hopefully repair/replace it free of charge.

Now we only hope that they don't find out about the ridiculously high OC'ing. :shifty:

Bubbles said:
Seriously? I'm the exact opposite. I'm a truck driving sailor and try to stop myself from cussing so much in reality. On here I can restrain myself to the occasional because I have time to think about what I'm typing most of the time.

:notsurprisedsmiley: