lol, the wachowski brothers cheated...

Pancake Wagon said:
Loved the first one, tolerated the second one, enjoyed the third one. The third one was a good movie. Not as great as the first, but definitely as good or better then any recent scifi movie.

I was just watching the third was last week. I still love the dock battle scene.

Desslock said:
I was just watching the third was last week. I still love the dock battle scene.
That so fricken rocked. Lots of good action and explosions and doom. Lots of doom. The worst part about the entire trilogy, the part that makes me cringe the most, is when the kid says, righ before shooting the chain, "Neo, I believe"

I so wish they wouldn't have put that in there.

Pancake Wagon said:
That so fricken rocked. Lots of good action and explosions and doom. Lots of doom. The worst part about the entire trilogy, the part that makes me cringe the most, is when the kid says, righ before shooting the chain, "Neo, I believe"

I so wish they wouldn't have put that in there.

So do I. I keep hoping a couple of sentinels will grab and play wishbone.

berzerker said:
Agreed.

Equilibrium > *

No one saw it because it came out around the same time as the Matrix. :(

Equilibrium was an even BIGGER rip off then the Matrix! It was 1984 meets Fahrenheit 451.

They even made a movie that was basically Equilibrium without the action staring that guy who played Sam in Lord of the Rings.

It was a good movie up until the point where he cut that guy's face off. That was lame.