LOL - DDR added to arcade

I Robert I said:
Marklars man, marklars! Not that I ever use them for anything though... It just feels good to see them there in the bank, all shiny and cool to the touch. The almost sensual curves and lovingly decorated edges. Aaah, sweet sweet marklars.
You make it sound... sexy

fly said:
Yeah, its gay and doesnt give you a crown. I looked at it, but have no idea what the problem with it is. LOL
I shall strike it down with my mighty *sword of doom!

*meat

Coqui said:
If it weren't for you saying anything I wouldn't have realized my score got erased :fly:
Not that I can compete with you. You have serious issues man.

edit: Now I see two trophys has been taken away form my total. Buggy shit this is :lol:

I Robert I said:
Not that I can compete with you. You have serious issues man.

Oh please I have conceded to numerous contests on the arcade. I'm just forcing people to try harder.

I bet you thought your original stage dive was high until you beat me again didn't you?

Coqui said:
Oh please I have conceded to numerous contests on the arcade. I'm just forcing people to try harder.

I bet you thought your original stage dive was high until you beat me again didn't you?
I was referring to the fact that everytime (no matter what time of day it seems) I beat a score you're there within minutes to try to beat it again :p

Not really, I was actually surprised people were getting such shitty scores :)

I Robert I said:
I was referring to the fact that everytime (no matter what time of day it seems) I beat a score you're there within minutes to try to beat it again :p

Not really, I was actually surprised people were getting such shitty scores :)

During the evenings here (EST) I'm not playing much in the arcade.

Fucking finally...

arcade_champion.png

lolol how about now hehe.

Hotlink protection was enabled on teh server because someone was stealing my boobtits gif on another forum.