Advice Life Pro Tip Thread

Wash your face at least once a day.

Brush at night to keep your teeth, brush again in the morning to keep your friends.
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks
And if you see Johnny football hero in the hall
Tell him he played a great game

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Never tell your 60 yr. old boss they don't relate well to young people because they have so little contact with them. He wanted me to listen to royalty-free music he wanted to use in his upcoming commercial. Kept telling him "that's geezer rock, doesn't appeal to a very wide demographic." I can tell I will pay for my insolence.

Never tell your 60 yr. old boss they don't relate well to young people because they have so little contact with them. He wanted me to listen to royalty-free music he wanted to use in his upcoming commercial. Kept telling him "that's geezer rock, doesn't appeal to a very wide demographic." I can tell I will pay for my insolence.
I had a similar conversation with @fly this morning.

I had a similar conversation with @fly this morning.
Seriously - do 30 somethings relate to the Beasty Boys? Or old hair band sounding shit? And what about other demographics - say blacks or Mexicans, etc. The only one I could give a nod to was something that sounded like it was from Inception or maybe a gaming track.

Seriously - do 30 somethings relate to the Beasty Boys? Or old hair band sounding shit? And what about other demographics - say blacks or Mexicans, etc. The only one I could give a nod to was something that sounded like it was from Inception or maybe a gaming track.
Beastie Boys, yes, love it. Beach Boys... nope nope nope.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots