[Contest] Life - In Pictures. OK fine, text in pictures.

JCGTQ.jpg

2KBue.jpg

^I love the coffee stain.

And I'm changing the rules of this thread obviously. Feel free to post text in it. If we still get enough entries, we'll do the contest. If we don't, well then we won't.

Do they? None of my American friends seem to. I was taught that way when i lived overseas so I just assumed, since Europe is superior in every other way.
I read hundreds of handwritten forms per day trying to decipher intensely bad handwriting, people from down south cant make 5s (it looks like S) and they rarely cross 7. They also seem to have a problem with writing ST BLVD RD etc on addresses, especially Texans. It's strange...

When I learned cursive (in catholic school), the cursive 1 and 7 looked exactly the same 'cept the 7 had a bar, 2 a z looked similar as well cept Z had a bar. We just copied what the teacher wrote on the board. Sister Maria Theresa >.>

I read hundreds of handwritten forms per day trying to decipher intensely bad handwriting, people from down south cant make 5s (it looks like S) and they rarely cross 7. They also seem to have a problem with writing ST BLVD RD etc on addresses, especially Texans. It's strange...

When I learned cursive (in catholic school), the cursive 1 and 7 looked exactly the same 'cept the 7 had a bar, 2 a z looked similar as well cept Z had a bar. We just copied what the teacher wrote on the board. Sister Maria Theresa >.>

I never write St, Blvd, Rd, etc cause Im too lazy. Yeah, that's right. I'm THAT lazy.

I never write St, Blvd, Rd, etc cause Im too lazy. Yeah, that's right. I'm THAT lazy.

Are you sure you meant lazy? Don't you mean to say, "I never write St, Blvd, Rd, etc cause of enlightened self interest. Yeah, that's right. I'm THAT interested in myself-- enlightedly."