Life 2.0 - Chapter 1

kids would think that scar is the coolest thing in the world. tell them you got it defending a super model from a pack of ravonous homeless guys.

I've decided that habitat is a sham. most of the work is done by professionals anyway. what they really need aren't volunteers but people to donate money to help the program. if you want to help habitat, the best way would be to work some overtime and send them the extra money you make. also, you could do a couple hours of work and have it pay for multiple that number of hours of manual labor by hired professionals since you probably make more than they do.

I've decided that habitat is a sham. most of the work is done by professionals anyway. what they really need aren't volunteers but people to donate money to help the program. if you want to help habitat, the best way would be to work some overtime and send them the extra money you make. also, you could do a couple hours of work and have it pay for multiple that number of hours of manual labor by hired professionals since you probably make more than they do.

Plus the volunteers are on a huge waiting list.

You could also eat more yogurt. The pink-lidded ones give a portion of their proceeds to titty cancer research, which Double J would appreciate. I'm not sure if that's seasonal or not though, or when titty season begins if it is.

Coach in your local youth league. Baseball, basketball, football, soccer, they are always looking for coaches. I coach and, it is the most fun I have all year. Stay with the younger kids like T-Ball though. It's way more fun and way less competitive. After you've done it for a year or 2, volunteer to be on their board of directors. I am currently on our local board for youth baseball. It's very rewarding stuff

You could also eat more yogurt. The pink-lidded ones give a portion of their proceeds to titty cancer research, which Double J would appreciate. I'm not sure if that's seasonal or not though, or when titty season begins if it is.

I believe titty season officially begins in August. I could be wrong though

Coach in your local youth league. Baseball, basketball, football, soccer, they are always looking for coaches. I coach and, it is the most fun I have all year. Stay with the younger kids like T-Ball though. It's way more fun and way less competitive. After you've done it for a year or 2, volunteer to be on their board of directors. I am currently on our local board for youth baseball. It's very rewarding stuff

and its not weird to do if you dont have kids. alot of guys at work without kids volunteer to do this type of stuff for like, 8-10 year olds.

yea, we give them shit all the time. one started to help out his buddy that does have kids, the others just sorta got into it somehow... mainly through other acqauntences they started helping coaching teams and now coach their own teams.