Let's clear the air

I just want to know what all this about a clamblocker group is supposed to mean. I want to know who the clamblockers were, who was clamblocked, and who the target of the clamblockee was.

it's a made up name, it's the female version of cockblocker. (I didn't know this until today) It was made, I was sent an invite and I'm a joiner so I joined. It was my understanding that it was a passive protest of those mean girls who started posting here, quite simply to not post in their threads or respond to their posts, but to ignore them completely.

Is that horrible or what?

it's a made up name, it's the female version of cockblocker. (I didn't know this until today) It was made, I was sent an invite and I'm a joiner so I joined. It was my understanding that it was a passive protest of those mean girls who started posting here, quite simply to not post in their threads or respond to their posts, but to ignore them completely.

oh, that makes sense. they sucked.

Somehow Duke is fixated on them and thinks that it's some conspiracy against him and so he's been super pissy about it and was all up in my junk all day today about it and I've just flat out had enough.

That is exactly what it was. It also wasn't secret, anyone could read it.

The reason the group isn't there anymore is because the problem doesn't exist anymore. That's it. It even said in the group description that we had a mission. Its done, over, finished, completed. Therefore, no need to keep the group.

oh. Duke, they were cute, but they totally sucked. I'm sorry if you are upset that they left. :heart:

I think he thinks the group was made to gang up on him is what I'm saying... which I don't think is true or makes sense considering the definition of clambocker.

But whatever. He's just going to come back online and type out yet another nasty post to me and call me a liar and stuff again.

But whatever. He's just going to come back online and type out yet another nasty post to me and call me a liar and stuff again.

Lets see. 4 posts that throw direct or indirect insults at me in a thread I haven't even viewed yet, and you wonder why I would make a nasty post about you?

Gee, hmm, let me think on this for a minute.

People who fraudulently play the victim role in shit they started would do the world a favor if they just accidently OD'd on pills in another pathetic bid for attention.

Lets see. 4 posts that throw direct or indirect insults at me in a thread I haven't even viewed yet, and you wonder why I would make a nasty post about you?

Gee, hmm, let me think on this for a minute.

People who fraudulently play the victim role in shit they started would do the world a favor if they just accidently OD'd on pills in another pathetic bid for attention.

I didn't start anything.

Jesus H TAPDANCING MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST I didn't start anything

YOU DID

What the FUCK is your problem? Please tell me what I ever did you to that you won't back the FUCK OFF AND JUST GO AWAY?

You're like motherfucking herpes, just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, BAM another unsightly uncomfortable blister.

JESUS FUCK MAN

ok. i want to be the attention whore. a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of people on here owe me a BIIIIIIG apology for the cutting remarks in my liam thread. now, my pants are down and my ass is exposed. begin kissing.

Fuck you. Your are all over my junk in this thread. Quit playing the wounded cow, and just saunter your fat ass over to the milking room.

Oops, not you Thornee :)

Sorry if I libeled Liam

Fuck you. Your are all over my junk in this thread. Quit playing the wounded cow, and just saunter your fat ass over to the milking room.

Oops, not you Thornee :)

Sorry if I libeled Liam

I was explaining what clambockers was, please quote where I was attacking you.

Please. I was trying to do as the thread said and clear the air, not muck it up with more personal attacks. You are so completely totally wrong.

:lol: wait i'm still mad. i mean :mad:

you two quit talking to each other altogether and leave it be. :heart:

No, I'm sick and tired of him going off on me and calling me names every god damned day for no reason and nothing being done about it.

I want this cleared up here and now.

I was trying to be reasonable, this guy jumps all over me... every god damned time

I'm sick of it

This is not what this place is about

Oh screw you with 'this place' bullshit. If I hear you play that line one more time, I dont' care, I'll take a fucking ban in my response to you.

Honestly, you snipe me every chance you get. I do my best to ignore the ignorant stuff you spew out, because really, I'm not that interested in more 'It's all about meeeeeeee' bullshit. Why do I come at you, because you provoke it, intentionally, with full intent of getting this drama up and running so you can get the sympathy from others that for some reason you don't get elsewhere. I'm not interested in being part of your insecurity therapy. Find someone who is more dense, dumb, retarded, and has zero memory of any of the stupid games you play to try and position yourself better when you think you might not be getting the attention you deserve.

Fuck, its so sad I let you get under my skin like this, but you better fucking realize, you poke me, I'm not gonna just sit and ignore anymore. I've given you far too many chances at that. I will respond with as much venom and bile as I can muster, until you back the fuck off me, stay out of my shit, and go on your merry fucking way.

Get it?

Guys, it's not about the clamblockers. It's about Sarah playing this 'denial' bullshit about not even know what they were. Blatant lies and me do not mix. At all.

It's why you never want me in politics.

Oh screw you with 'this place' bullshit. If I hear you play that line one more time, I dont' care, I'll take a fucking ban in my response to you.

Honestly, you snipe me every chance you get. I do my best to ignore the ignorant stuff you spew out, because really, I'm not that interested in more 'It's all about meeeeeeee' bullshit. Why do I come at you, because you provoke it, intentionally, with full intent of getting this drama up and running so you can get the sympathy from others that for some reason you don't get elsewhere. I'm not interested in being part of your insecurity therapy. Find someone who is more dense, dumb, retarded, and has zero memory of any of the stupid games you play to try and position yourself better when you think you might not be getting the attention you deserve.

Fuck, its so sad I let you get under my skin like this, but you better fucking realize, you poke me, I'm not gonna just sit and ignore anymore. I've given you far too many chances at that. I will respond with as much venom and bile as I can muster, until you back the fuck off me, stay out of my shit, and go on your merry fucking way.

Get it?
Please, point out a specific instance where I have baited you. It's my feeling that you bait me.

You have me all wrong and I feel as if you're imposing some false persona upon me and punishing and persecuting me unduly. Funny how you're the only one with a real problem here, and i've been here for YEARS.

It is my feeling that you are the instigator and my attempts at trying to be reasonable are met with further hostility.

You have no legitimate basis for your rage, other than "you don't like me" fine.. you don't have to like me but you do have to stop attacking me.