Laptop

I picked up a loaded 17" Dell Inspiron for my mom for $1,300 last week. They've got some good deals right now. They sent me a $600 off coupon.

i was tempted to try Dell but the first machine i looked at was $400 and sucked ass. plus their website kind of pisses me off.

as long as that toshiba isn't particularly lacking i'm going to stick with that recommendation.

I have a Lenovo now through work, it's "okay", I detest the keyboard layout over the Dells I used to have and the Toshiba centuries ago, and all of the ports are on the sides which irks me, but otherwise it's fine.

But I'd never buy a Dell with my own money :fly:

So yeah, Toshiba. Mrs. Chikken's Gateway is actually pretty nice as well....except for the lack of a pointing stick, since I can't use touchpads.

I have a Lenovo now through work, it's "okay", I detest the keyboard layout over the Dells I used to have and the Toshiba centuries ago, and all of the ports are on the sides which irks me, but otherwise it's fine.

But I'd never buy a Dell with my own money :fly:

So yeah, Toshiba. Mrs. Chikken's Gateway is actually pretty nice as well....except for the lack of a pointing stick, since I can't use touchpads.
bluetooth mouse. get u some