Kiki I propose a deal

Here's an idea: eat shit and die. I would go through the trouble of finding a scan, on the internet, with recent dates, near where I live :lol: I have a history of lying? Oh no wait, that's everyone else, constantly making up shit. Just, fuck, off.

Actually, Yngwie, what I was implying is that giant fucking redacted image was a huge waste of fucking space that really proved not a god damn thing other than the fact that for a typesetter you really show a bad misuse of whitespace.

:wtf: No, just merely that certain societys have certain age limits, guidelines and rules, and if you're on the wrong side of them you may be classed as jailbait or even underage.

enemybear610.jpg

Actually, Yngwie, what I was implying is that giant fucking redacted image was a huge waste of fucking space that really proved not a god damn thing other than the fact that for a typesetter you really show a bad misuse of whitespace.

-dead-

Enemy, you propose to Kiki? Awww isnt' that sweet!! I assume you are getting "civilly partnered" in UK as it is legal, right?

Who's on top?

BTW, Hannibal, have you not read the thesis to this thread? It is teh colombian interwebz speak day.

Jeezus Chris, Nonwordsmith, at least act smart sometimes.

Last edited: